How self-conscious of your body are you?

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I'm really self-conscious and do various things to help myself feel more confident of myself. The list is long, but let's choose a common topic: Somebody's view of their body.
One of my main issues is that I don't like my body that much- and for about a year now, I've been dancing and doing yoga. Even though I eat right, my hand does find itself in the cookie jar at least once a month. Since I've started exercising and eating right, I've been doing better in a lot of areas in my life :)
Still lacking a lot of confidence but I'm trying to focus on how much I've been improving. "Just think Keldi, a year ago, you would wear a tank top over your crop top when you'd dance/do yoga- now you don't" is an example of how I tell myself I'm making progress.

i really like my body...sure my boobs r tiny but my hips are AMAZING and i got no fat (which is what i like). so its all good over here fortunately

- - - Post Merge - - -

however i am a bit crazy about how straight my neck is. i really hate the look of being hunched over. its honestly not bad and i admittedly want my neck to be unnaturally straight, but i know its not natural so i kinda tell myself that its not possible and it doesnt bother me as much as it used to.

The only thing I can honestly say I like is my hair. I cut it a few months ago and I really like it ;D I based it off Major's hair from the Ghost in the Shell live action.... not the fringe though because ew
Sorry for the digression hsnsn. I'm also happy with my weight, I think? ;; I took a BMI test and apparently it's 0 (lmfao) but it's better than being overweight imo

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realised that post was cringe after I posted but I gotta grind for that TBT

Last edited:
I'm pretty happy with my body overall. I'm pretty hardcore and religious when it comes to exercise so I'm very toned and defined all over, but looking at me fully clothed you'd just see a slender figure. I think I got a bit too muscular for a while there (which caused my chest to shrink in way I wasn't fond of) so I let up with the heavy weights and just focused more on building and maintaining lean muscle, which is much more flattering for my body.

I doubt many people out there are 100% happy with their body, and that's perfectly okay! Nearly all the things that stand out to us or that we don't like about ourselves physically are things that aren't even noticed by others, and almost anything that bothers you can be fixed in one way or another, usually with nothing more than dedication and self discipline.

I'm a bit self-conscious over my legs. They're really thin. Spiderlike one might say.

I weigh a little more than I'd like to, and my arms are weak. My legs are pretty strong from dance though.

when i put on makeup i do feel attractive most of the time. but without it i'm very very self conscious, i don't really feel like myself without it
i also have been really bad at looking after myself for the past 6 months and i would probably feel much better if i was healthy again. i do like my body though

Last edited:
-always happy with my face (no makeup)
-50/50 about my hair (sometimes its great sometimes its trash)
-degrade my body too much even though im on the slimmer side
-body shape is nice however
-one eyelid is a little more closed than the other
-get afraid what im wearing and what people make of it

i guess im very self conscious yes

The only thing I really like is my hair. I'll pick apart everything else about myself & try to point out every issue with it.

Last edited:
Pretty much the only thing good is I'm not overweight. I'm pretty flat, with scrawny arms, and hair that gets greasy super fast.
I don't really mind my body though. This only thing that bothers me is my face.

It really depends on the day. My gender identity is a big question mark and a vague shrug, and depending on the day I can be really grossed out with my body. I've also put on a bit of weight lately so that hasn't helped.

I have a weird relationship with the way my body looks, I like the way it looks but I'm transgender and have a lot of dysphoria over certain areas of my body, even if I like the way they look. For example, I have kinda wide hips, and I honestly think they make me look cool, but people read me as more feminine because of them so I tend to feel weird about them.

realistically my body is ok but im self conscious abt like my face (nose n jaw specifically) and my thighs. my tummys got a bit of chub that i'm self conscious of but i'm starting to feel less hateful towards it because it's more normal than not. i think my figure is alright tho?

Somewhat. My stomach is my problem area (I'm not fat by any means, just a bit of a stomach.) and the bridge of my nose. I wish it was straighter.

Either 0% or 100% there's no in between. I will have high confidence days where I'm like, I want to wear crop tops or a sheer top and tights and short skirts and stuff and then there are days I feel like a potato and I want to hide under as many layers of clothing as possible. I've gotten a lot better over the years, I used to hate myself a lot, and I've said it before and I'll say it again, you really got to fake it until you make it, just pretend to be really cocky and self centered and you'll start to like yourself more! It honestly works.

i was v. self conscious in early teens, went through anorexia n bulimia (which i still cant spell lmao) and now strut myself everywhere cause of my boyfriend making me feel so hot (":

When I was younger I had a mole under my arm, like right on the arm pit and I wasn't really worried about it until puberty and hair started growing everywhere. It became really hard to shave/wax/cut the hairs that would spring up out of the mole and I avoided wearing singlets out in public (which is not great in an Aussie summer) so I ended up getting it removed and now I'm all good.

it used to be really severe for me. i basically hated being who i was. don't know why this always occurs in the teenage years but before that i never worried about what i looked like. then i started to really bring myself down. i was in a really bad way for a long, long time about just everything. now though, i've gotten this confidence that has really brought me up. i don't let other people bother me or upset me, or cause me to think negatively about myself anymore. i've left that stage and now i'm really confident in myself.

Back