• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

nope alure RELLY DOES HAVE RARE ACHIEVEMENTS
>< ..........
o_O mabe even EXPENSIVE COLLECTABLES
(!_!) wait ur collectable............. ur in on it....................
:-(

Starting to question myself right now.
Pretty sure I'm the only user here that is super dedicated to Splatoon 2 on a ACNL forums...
You'd expect me to spam the hell out of the Splat Zone, but, truth is, I don't even have Splatoon yet, lol.
Im hoping my little brother gets his switch for his birthday so I can convince my mom to buy me Splatoon 2 as a Christmas gift.
I haven't even tried the Splatoon series yet. Rip.
Anyways, I can't tell if I'm popular here or not, so I'll just slap this in :)

Pretty sure I'm the only user here that is super dedicated to Splatoon 2 on a ACNL forums...
You'd expect me to spam the hell out of the Splat Zone, but, truth is, I don't even have Splatoon yet, lol.
Im hoping my little brother gets his switch for his birthday so I can convince my mom to buy me Splatoon 2 as a Christmas gift.

EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I KNEW IS A LIE??

YOU LOVE SPLATOON BUT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED IT?!

Post a lot and see your results.

And seriously, how is this thread still alive?

i don't care if you're tom hanks himself.
if he;s not famous on tbt, then he's not really famous.

edit: i'm sorry tom hanks, if you're reading this, it was a joke pls don't be mad

Last edited:
>< die why so those rare badges, achievements, items, easter eggs, and possibility reare shiny golden pokemon u can keep to ur selves

SHARE ><

or i'll steal alll ur collectable, rare badges, and ultra shiny pokemon while you dream

Z_z ZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

don't be selfish :-( (;_;)
don't keeeeep secrets

Back