• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Collect the most of a single collectible, even if it's something nobody wants. (about 100 or so of the item should get ya some fame)

Also, sign my mitten, it will make you famous 100% True.

Ask the forum admins to be a mod. I hear that totally works on other forums. (It actually doesn't)

Buy a ton of one kind of collectible works, because people get so salty all they can do is talk about you. Even when you're not one of the meanies who bought to re-sell... *cry*

Becoming a villain always makes you famous.

This is not a suggestion.

In reality if you post around a lot on thread and talk to individuals you can get a lot of friends and that's really how you get popular? I think joining the discord and posting there a lot gets more people to know you, and you get to interact more with the mods and staff so that's always cool, and gets you more buddies, which makes you more popular! =D

I hear playing mafia makes you famous

(Join our games)

Be funny
Post a lot
Be a person people like to talk to?

I've lost popularity around here lately, but I've never really been famous?

1. Get into flame wars
2. Defend people from bullies
3. Be the staffs buddy pal
4. Be a gay icon
5. Join a group of people and bully other members (infamous)
6. Be blunt and gain respect
7. Talk to everyone and be kind
8. Post a lot

The special 8, some people don't even have to try. Can you believe that?

And when you become hated, go on hiatus and change your username when you come back. :)

I hear playing mafia makes you infamous

FTFY

Anyway if you want to be famous/infamous, you need to:
- Be a rich collectihoe
- ***** in the event/restock threads about how you didn't get the collectibles you wanted
- Post in Brewster's political threads (make sure your opinion is different from everyone else's)
- ****post in the basement
- Join mafia
- If you see drama happening in a thread, join it

Honestly, you'd be crazy to want to be famous on here. Just be nice and friendly, and you'll make friends, which is way better than being famous.

Being "famous" on here would be hell, you always be facing the usual opponents that annoy you because they will FOLLOW you around the website just to upset or insult you.

It opens you up to bullying, if those people have little minions.

So just be your normal self and treat people with kindness and respect. Something that started lacking here last year, mindless comments everywhere.

Last edited:
Post as much as possible and stand out - make all your posts have purple text, an obnoxious signature (I'm good at this one), a flashy avatar or something like that.

if when i see ur username im like "gdi its Them" or smth then yeah imo ur famous

Back