nope alure RELLY DOES HAVE RARE ACHIEVEMENTS
>< ..........
o_O mabe even EXPENSIVE COLLECTABLES
(!_!) wait ur collectable............. ur in on it....................
:-(

Starting to question myself right now.
Pretty sure I'm the only user here that is super dedicated to Splatoon 2 on a ACNL forums...
You'd expect me to spam the hell out of the Splat Zone, but, truth is, I don't even have Splatoon yet, lol.
Im hoping my little brother gets his switch for his birthday so I can convince my mom to buy me Splatoon 2 as a Christmas gift.
I haven't even tried the Splatoon series yet. Rip.
Anyways, I can't tell if I'm popular here or not, so I'll just slap this in :)

Pretty sure I'm the only user here that is super dedicated to Splatoon 2 on a ACNL forums...
You'd expect me to spam the hell out of the Splat Zone, but, truth is, I don't even have Splatoon yet, lol.
Im hoping my little brother gets his switch for his birthday so I can convince my mom to buy me Splatoon 2 as a Christmas gift.

EVERYTHING I THOUGHT I KNEW IS A LIE??

YOU LOVE SPLATOON BUT YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED IT?!

Post a lot and see your results.

And seriously, how is this thread still alive?

i don't care if you're tom hanks himself.
if he;s not famous on tbt, then he's not really famous.

edit: i'm sorry tom hanks, if you're reading this, it was a joke pls don't be mad

Last edited:
>< die why so those rare badges, achievements, items, easter eggs, and possibility reare shiny golden pokemon u can keep to ur selves

SHARE ><

or i'll steal alll ur collectable, rare badges, and ultra shiny pokemon while you dream

Z_z ZzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

don't be selfish :-( (;_;)
don't keeeeep secrets

Back