• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

All the "famous" people here are too opinionated and aggressive anyway hsnsnsn

This is very true. Too often do people think that being part of a group makes them seem cool or important, but in befriending people like that, you're also endorsing them, and maybe you should ask yourself more often whether you'd want to be associated with people or persons like that, you know?

People just need to be more true to themselves and focus more on building strong, healthy relationships with people and focus less on social stardom.

be funny
and be a legend, like me of course
and then you are one step closer to becoming the grand title of a magicaldonkey worshipper.

Become my ultimate rival and gather over 100 mittens, then boast about your mittens to the mitten peasants.

sit around on this site all day and contemplate your life choices

the thirst for fame here is contagious, and unfortunately it's really easy to confuse being well-known or even "infamous" on the forums with automatically being liked

like many others have said, whilst being easily recognised by a lot of people is (usually) a big ego-boost, i think that taking the time n effort to genuinely be friendly to others, courteous and generally likable (i.e. by adding meaningful responses to civilized threads & discussions around the forums) is a far better way to spend your time :lemon:

Last edited:
if you want to be popular you should let it come naturally; be a good and helpful person and get to know your fellow members! T-T

complaining about events help too :p Just kidding, but yeah I'd prefer people who are popular by actually being nice rather than edgy lel

Yeah yeah, but you'd be a bit salty too if none of the villagers were ones you liked.

Yeah yeah, but you'd be a bit salty too if none of the villagers were ones you liked.

Lmao how can you not like Shep?

Also Cole is kinda cute although I got a bit tired of him since I had him as a villager for some time. Love his buck-something teeth though.

Ehh tbh being popular shouldn't be your wise wish. Just stick with your closest mates instead of random people who don't know much about you or would potentially hurt you in a bad way, emotionally, or maybe physically.

But if you wish to be popular I guess you should post a ton, be nice (please don't turn into an annoying brat who thinks they're everything) or maybe help out people and do giveaways and stuff. :)

Last edited:
You could always open up a shop (or market) in the TBT Marketplace with very limited merchandise, but mostly importantly of all, gift cards.

Allure, I think this is my first time seeing you!

In terms of content, always err on the side of less quantity, more quality? That way the forum is always full of nice things :)

Also you can definitely increase your fame be sending me TBT <3 :^) /sarcasm

ur kidding Alure right o.0

I see ur name a LOT on the threads i'm on... and please define 'air quotes' famous :-/

What the Flippttey Flop is that about....... and achievements ......... like .. minecraft
you hogging some hidden Animal Crossing New Leaf Special Badge
Because I WANNA KNOW
(><) better not be some foreign oooohhhh lets lock out noth america either

........ do you.......

Back