• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Well post a lot, interact with most users and get to know others well. Participate in bell tree events too.

(I dunno if I'm famous either lol)

I've seen you post occasionally but I don't think much when I see your username pop up to be quite honest.

i think you were the one who wrote a rap about leaving tbt but i can't say i've really seen you
i guess to get famous on here is to be very likeable and post a lot and everywhere

Yeah, you just post a lot. Some have more unusual achievements. For instance, I have the largest blog on this site. Of course, mods and sages get a lot more recognition than the rest due to their service as staff members. Everyone on the site staff right now (except for Jeremy since he was always an administrator) were once moderators or are currently moderators.

I wouldn't recommend anyone try to be "famous" or popular here, to be honest.

Just try to find people who seem to share similar interests with you and who you vibe with and strike up a conversation. Focus on making friends rather than increasing your visibility.

Yeah you just kinda comment on every thread and come up with witty and funny remarks. That's what I do.
I also find that being myself works wonders. Ever since I changed my aesthetic to crazy tall purple maniac, people are like WEEEHHHHHH and it's fantastic.

And for the record, today is actually the first time I've seen you. But if you post around a lot I'll prob recognize you. ;)

-post a lot
-debate a lot
-be funny
-be a verified Good Boy by the mods

Aka be a mods buddy pal so you never get banned for being an absolute idi-...good boy :)

Omg, who said that?

if u want to be famous i recommend u do that on a site like twitter, tumblr, etc...
and ive never seen you before in my life or recognize you

Well, the first thing you wanna do it help lots of people. That way, others will know that you're capable of doing it. And post some good, weird or controversial posts that belong in controversial threads and you'll be ok.

Yes, I am aware I hardly do any of this stuff. All I wanna do is to have my profile have lots of page views, Visitor Messages and lots of friends like the others do.

You can choose to be either a kind poster or a weirdo poster.

And I know this isn't very accurate... (Or maybe there's no accurate way to become famous, you just make it happen if you're active and won't hesitate to post on anything)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and by the way. Just because I have 10k posts, it doesn't make me famous. I've been here and there, I just like to find other things to do besides here you know? I mean I'd love to post on threads i'm interested in, but I decide to sway on other things I like if you know what I mean.

i think you were the one who wrote a rap about leaving tbt but i can't say i've really seen you
i guess to get famous on here is to be very likeable and post a lot and everywhere

Whaaaaat? Can someone link me to that?

@Allure but in all seriousness, I have never seen you in my life. :v

"Famous" on a forum hdnsnsnsnnsnsnsnsnsnnsnsnnsnz why are we alive

i agree that there's no need to get famous/popular on here, it's better to build actual connections with people rather than being known for something like posting a lot

Back