• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do You Collect?

dedenne

the entire circus
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
I try to collect Pok?mon cards but they’re so

Friggin

Expensive

*sigh*

Last edited:
Amiibo. Which I hate myself for because most of the older ones that I need are like $30-50 each and it makes me want to cry

I’m seriously addicted to amiibo. I honestly never meant to collect these stupid things - it just kinda happened, weird as it may sound.
It started innocent enough, with just a Link, Pikachu and Villager at release, which represent my favourite Nintendo franchises.

Then the other Pok?mon and Zelda amiibo followed (“I NEED that Charizard!“)... then all of Fire Emblem (“there are FINALLY FE figures?! YES, PLEASE.“)... then all the wool and retro characters (“ERMAHGERD IT‘S SO CUTE AND FLUFFEH!“)... then the Animal Crossing figures... and cards (“Need... all the... AC stuff...!“). And the odd amiibo here and there, whenever they went on sale (amiibo sold quite poorly where I live (rural area where no one knows what a “Nintendo“, let alone an amiibo, is) and went on clearance often because of that).

After that, I got the Monster Hunter Stories amiibo from Japan, because they are way too cool to miss out on - and at this point I was pretty much like: “... Whatever, now I might as well grab ‘em all”. I have no idea how I got myself this deep into this madness or how I‘ll ever get back out, but here I am, haha.

Last edited:
Amiibo, pokemon plushies, and lots of other things I won't list. But I'm very inactive on that. And i'm ok with it.

I used to collect postcards but it's been a while since I last bought/received any. Postage costs so much nowadays that I don't do much Postcrossing anymore, and buying cards for your collection yourself just isn't as much fun! :(

Vinyl records, books, amiibos/amiibo cards(to an extent, they are expensive and I need em to work with NL), second hand/vintage clothes.

When I was a kid it was all about erasers, bottle caps, keyrings, stickers, Pok?mon cards.

^Ayyy LPs are lit

I like to collect stuff based on my interests, such as Super Mario, 80s/music, cats, rainbow/tie-dye, Pokemon, Zelda, Star Trek, astronomy/physics, etc.

I especially love figurines. I have a lot of figurines on my shelf in my dorm, I got a pikachu a few days ago and I just got Waluigi today :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn I was ninjad lol

stuffed sheep + alpacassos, and ac amiibo/amiibo cards

I also have a giant ass collection (like... 300+) of pizza tables from last year when we were in charge of delivering pizza around the school on pizza day hhh

I used to collect Pok?mon & Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards, but I don't really anymore. Now I sort of like to collect polaroid photos & photocards of certain Kpop groups I like.

Stuffed animals, especially pokemon ones. I've recently caught the Amiibo bug and have been buying a bunch of them. I need to slow down haha.

I used to collect buttons when I was quite young. Although most came from the collection my grandmother had gathered over the years lol
Recently I've been hoarding Animal Crossing Amiibo cards :rolleyes:

Broad answer: merchandise from things I like. Lately it's been photo memorabilia and things like that. For the longest time I collected figures but I don't have any good places to display them so I haven't bought any in a long time, aside from amiibos lol which I've also really slowed down buying. Plus once I'm not as interested in whatever series the figures are from I'm like "why did I buy all this stuff" so I try not to do that anymore.

Back