The White Turnip Thread

The only people who betrayed you were yourselves

just you wait

this is clearly a long con

someday they'll do this again, but have the final price be like 5k+tbt

then we can laugh at all those that sold earlier

Last edited:
Oh no, I'm so sorry guys. I actually did think there's be a big price at the end but I guess the staff felt like being cruel.

So that's it? 26 is the final price?

I imagine the prices were planned in advance to rise and fall like they do in ACNL, and weren't decided spur of the moment.

Yeah I set them in advance. For this reason percisely.

This way nothing could possibly influence me and the prices. Whether that be from friends asking me directly, or watching you guys post in here. It'd be too tempting to adjust the prices as the week progressed in reaction to what I read. I didn't change them at all from the set schedule beforehand.

Yeah I set them in advance. For this reason percisely.

This way nothing could possibly influence me and the prices. Whether that be from friends asking me directly, or watching you guys post in here. It'd be too tempting to adjust the prices as the week progressed in reaction to what I read. I didn't change them at all from the set schedule beforehand.
I'm impressed. Unlike when you toss curse words around like podcast.

I hope this event comes back, it was fun anticipating the prices and deciding whether to sell or not :D

Well, I'm glad I sold when it was at 188 but I can't help but feeling sorry for the ones who kept it until the end.

Well **** :)

Here's some random words for post quality otherwise Jake will probably warn me rip

Last edited:
Rip to the peeps who still have their turnips lol

Well, looks like we lost the battle. Sounds like the sooner the better.

just you wait

this is clearly a long con

someday they'll do this again, but have the final price be like 5k+tbt

then we can laugh at all those that sold earlier

Making the last price the highest would be way too predictable IMO

Plus could you imagine the rage if it were 5K+?

Last edited:
I enjoyed this event. I'd really like for us to do more turnip sales. I did okay, I sold at 188. Still jealous of those who got the top price, but the excitment throughout... I enjoy that very much.

I enjoyed this event. I'd really like for us to do more turnip sales. I did okay, I sold at 188. Still jealous of those who got the top price, but the excitment throughout... I enjoy that very much.

218 is only 30 more than 188 anyway. Not a huge difference or anything.

Monies is monies to me. I've eaten a spoonful of diced garlic for cash irl. It was worth it. Well, almost ate it. Still got paid tho.

is this the guy that bribed you to do it??

images

Back