The White Turnip Thread

The turnip only cost 99btb, not a huge loss :p But hey, watch it end up having a return price of negative bells just to ensure everyone who waited loses bells.

I'm confused as to why you would risk this, as it is quite a big loss if the price isn't high enough. I sold mine at 188.

Uh, good luck, I guess... :)

Same, dude. I'm happy that I got a pretty good profit, even though I missed out on the 218 price.

Isn’t there one more price adjustment??

@aleshapie

I believe so

That's right! Last price change is in a little over three hours from now. 12 hours after that we will set the price to zero. Whether you sell now or wait three hours, DON'T FORGET TO SELL!!

Just wait until the turnip price is 1, and Justin will be all like "You fools!"

now willing to pay 50 tbt for the option to purchase your turnip for another 100 tbt later tonight!!

Still gonna hold my ground 'till the last minute, Good luck to those who still held their turnips.

I hope you guys know what you're doing. It's not unlike the staff to screw us over just because we don't want them to. :rolleyes:

I am going to be using my phone to sell my turnip, and I have my password saved on my phone to do so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't use my computer on weekends.

how many people still have their turnips? my impression is that its a huge number like a third of the stock or smthn...

how many people still have their turnips? my impression is that its a huge number like a third of the stock or smthn...

apparently around 30 people still have theirs

- - - Post Merge - - -

allainah, Blizzard, Bloody_House, BluePikachu47, Bosoc, Bowie, Espionage, F L a K e, glover, GreatUsername, Haydenv019, Illustrious Infinity, Jint, Jinxie, Kevinnn, LambdaDelta, Luna Moonbug, mogyay, Monkey D Luffy, pandapples, Paperboy012305, piichinu, punctuallyAbsent, RedTropicalFish, Roxi, Sholee, Skyfall, Snow, Souji, toadsworthy, tumut, vel, whatnamenow, wheneverking

- - - Post Merge - - -

#exposed

- - - Post Merge - - -

26 bells..... smh

Wow... The price of the turnips ended up being lower than the previous one. :T I was hoping it was going to be higher than 80 bell tree bells. Hopefully... You guys did sell the turnips at this point.

Well...
ezgif.com-resize (49).jpg

you know, I *could* sell my turnip

but if I don't, then provided it gets removed like previously mentioned, that means one of the staff members will have to manually delete it from the system

and in the end, I feel that's worth far more than selling for 26tbt

Back