The White Turnip Thread

Welp. I caved... :T I had to sell it. Was already risking too much as it is.

hm.... two more changes left

I've doubled my investment here, so I think I'm selling out too

... watch it spike to 500 bells now that everyone sold the turnips...

I don't mind If I lose a 100 bells,

GONNA YOLO 'TILL THE LAST MINUTE

Ugh, on the one site, I would like to know how much higher the price can go, but then again,
218 TBT is a fine price. And since I don't know if I'm online before the deadline, I'm gonna sell
it now. I know I will be upset if the price goes higher later, but it's too risky for me.

I cri evry time lmao.
Oh well. At least I didn't make a loss

What?s that old saying? ... From your lips to God?s Justin?s ears

2wfl0uc.jpg

Can you not degrade out Lord and speak of his name in vain thanks

Can you not degrade out Lord and speak of his name in vain thanks

I believe in the lord.

So what i'll do, is wait at least for 300 TBT, then be satisfied :p

(I would laugh if the staff put a 1000 TBT buyback on the turnip last minute, but that is probably going to be virtually impossible)

The current price for the turnips is 80 bell tree bells. I am hoping there is going to be a better price than that for the next one. I wish to those who haven't sold their turnips yet a lot of luck.

so how many of us still have a turnip?? and will either be the biggest winners or biggest losers in this event!! :]

i think i've always known that i'm going to wait for the last amount....but i did have fun with the event.....this is the first time they've done this...maybe it can be a yearly event...

I hope 200 something isn't the highest it can go. I want higher plz.

I'm confused as to why you would risk this, as it is quite a big loss if the price isn't high enough. I sold mine at 188.

Uh, good luck, I guess... :)

Back