• Apollo
• Sora
• Volt
• Elio
• Xander
• Luke

Idk about any other names for now. :p

Last edited:
I really like all of these names!! I can't believe it's taking me so long to decide on what name i want to use, but you're really helping! thank you!!

Girls
Layla
Leila
Leela
Scarlett
Rosanne
Rosanna
Susanna
Kiki
Lola
Lula
Lulu
Rosie
Celia
Cordelia
Marie
Callie
Rosaline
Coraline
Caraline
Yuki
Lum
Marianne
Bellatrix
Luna
Cleo
Scout (Unisex)

My favourite:
Calpurnia

Last edited:
I really like all the unique names! They're really good :) I especially like unisex names! I have a question though, is Randy a unisex name? I have a friend named Randy, and she is in fact a girl, and her name is spelled Randy, but people say it's a boy name. I really like boy names on girls. If anyone has any more of those, please let me know!!

I really like all the unique names! They're really good :) I especially like unisex names! I have a question though, is Randy a unisex name? I have a friend named Randy, and she is in fact a girl, and her name is spelled Randy, but people say it's a boy name. I really like boy names on girls. If anyone has any more of those, please let me know!!

Dylan is one of those names.

Randy does sound male to me. It also reminds me of a fat truck driver (sorry). x)

Back