• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Help Me Fill My Catalog And Come To My CampGround(RV Visits) [Also Some Buying]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
If the title is unclear, here's an explanation:
I'd like to fill my catalog as much as possible(orderable, unorderable, have it, don't have it, dlc, not dlc, whatever!) and I'll need to exchange something.
So, as somebody who has 5 usable amiibos(Still don't have the second floor in museum so Celeste can't be used yet) I am offering RV visits to any of the following in exchange for any item to catalog.
Amiibos
Cyrus
Reese
Blathers
Mabel
KK Slider

Any items are appriciated for catalogging

5 items per RV visit/1 furniture set per full set of RV items(or 1 furniture set= 3 seperate RV visits)

Current RV: Reese

I am time traveling now due to lack of time to play so if you want a certain RV, I can summon it probably on the same day you offer a trade

Buying
To help current town reach as much worth as possible when I sell it:
Fossils(I don't have a list; I'll just sell it if I don't need it ^_^):2tbt each
Hybrids(except pink and white)/Bush Starts(except pink): 2tbt each
Pink or White hybrids/Pink bush starts: 1tbt each(will be used most so I'm paying less)
Wetsuit: 5tbt
Igb for tbt(200k igb = 1 tbt)

Please add this friend code and not the one in my sidebar!!
0233-2142-9272​

Last edited:
Last edited:
I have plenty of unidentified​ fossils, purple pansies, black roses, purple roses, blue roses, and a blue wet suit. I can also sell you IGB. Let me know how many and how much you need.

Btw, do you still need any of the goods from here? :confused:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Birthday-Hat&p=7666279&viewfull=1#post7666279

I'll gladly take about 15 of each purple flower! For igb, I did my planning and I'll need about 10 million igb(I believe is 50tbt?)to start off. I'll gladly take the blue wetsuit and still need the Birthday hat and Narrow Clock :)
Thank you in advance!
Edit: I'll also take any unidentified fossils you have :)

Last edited:
I'll gladly take about 15 of each purple flower! For igb, I did my planning and I'll need about 10 million igb(I believe is 50tbt?)to start off. I'll gladly take the blue wetsuit and still need the Birthday hat and Narrow Clock :)
Thank you in advance!
Edit: I'll also take any unidentified fossils you have :)
Sweet! I'll sort out all of that for you, expect the Birthday Hat. I believe I have over 20 unidentified fossils, but I will get back to you later today once I count them all up. They're littered all over my town from time traveling and digging them up again haha.

Last edited:
Sweet! I'll sort out all of that for you, expect the Birthday Hat. I believe I have over 20 unidentified fossils, but I will get back to you later today once I count them all up. They're littered all over my town from time traveling and digging them up again haha.

Awesome! Take your time ^_^ I should be available for a few more hours!

Awesome! Take your time ^_^ I should be available for a few more hours!
It might be later than that, but I will let you know here or via PM once everything is ready. :)

Oh, and you can come over to either of my towns and catalog the mountain of items on the ground. Most are unorderable and RV items.

It might be later than that, but I will let you know here or via PM once everything is ready. :)

Oh, and you can come over to either of my towns and catalog the mountain of items on the ground. Most are unorderable and RV items.

It doesn't matter if they're unorserable-I'll still catalog them so I can fill up my catalog ^_^ Thank you for the offer!
And I can be available longer, it's just that in a few hours my friend is dropping off a dress that needs to be altered for a play ^_^

hi again xD
i can help with fossils, and igb if you still need it?
i have an extra full fossil set lying around (hoarding for the win? lol), so you can you have the whole collection if you like. as for igb, just name an amount, i have too much and nothing to do with it.
i also have the catalogue completed, so if there are any orderable sets you know you don't have, i can order them for you (nothing in return needed for those, i don't have any use for rv visits~)

((i'll be home in around five hours and will be online for a bit then, or at any point tomorrow c: ))

Last edited:
hi again xD
i can help with fossils, and igb if you still need it?
i have an extra full fossil set lying around (hoarding for the win? lol), so you can you have the whole collection if you like. as for igb, just name an amount, i have too much and nothing to do with it.
i also have the catalogue completed, so if there are any orderable sets you know you don't have, i can order them for you (nothing in return needed for those, i don't have any use for rv visits~)

((i'll be home in around five hours and will be online for a bit then, or at any point tomorrow c: ))

I'll take the full fossil set- it'll make things a lot easier!
Chibi is helping me with igb so if she ends up being unavailable, I'll let you know.
Sets I don't have(warning:there's a lot/ i think these are all orderable, not 100% certain on that): astro, blue, cabana, cabin, classic, egg, exotic, green, harvest, jingle, kiddie, modern, modern wood, mushroom, pave, sleek, polka-dot, ranch, robo, spooky, and stripe
I'll happily send you tbt in exchange for this- at most 150! Please take your time if you agree to this :) I'll be available until 8pm est us time today.

Last edited:
I'll take the full fossil set- it'll make things a lot easier!
Chibi is helping me with igb so if she ends up being unavailable, I'll let you know.
Sets I don't have(warning:there's a lot/ i think these are all orderable, not 100% certain on that): astro, blue, cabana, cabin, classic, egg, exotic, green, harvest, jingle, kiddie, modern, modern wood, mushroom, pave, sleek, polka-dot, ranch, robo, spooky, and stripe
I'll happily send you tbt in exchange for this- at most 150! Please take your time if you agree to this :) I'll be available until 8pm est us time today.

that works! i'll start working on that all as soon as i get home.
as for the sets, that's 21 (wow), several of which are unorderable, but i can still get them fairly easily, so don't worry about it.
i'm probably going to end up giving you most of the tbt back anyway for art. xD where the sets are concerned, could i just ask for two art pieces instead of the tbt? that'd make each set worth about 10 tbt, which i'm pretty sure is normal.

either way, i'll work on it c:

that works! i'll start working on that all as soon as i get home.
as for the sets, that's 21 (wow), several of which are unorderable, but i can still get them fairly easily, so don't worry about it.
i'm probably going to end up giving you most of the tbt back anyway for art. xD where the sets are concerned, could i just ask for two art pieces instead of the tbt? that'd make each set worth about 10 tbt, which i'm pretty sure is normal.

either way, i'll work on it c:

I did say I'd give you some type of discount and that sounds like a deal :lemon: Since you're helping with so much for the game, I can definitely give you 2 art pieces in return :D
As for any unorderable set, don't worry about those! I think those are the holiday sets/from the island so don't stress about them! ^_^
To clarify, you want tbt for the fossils and 2 pieces of art for the sets? (Probably looks like an odd trade to anybody who just stumbled on this forum/thread XD)

I did say I'd give you some type of discount and that sounds like a deal :lemon: Since you're helping with so much for the game, I can definitely give you 2 art pieces in return :D
As for any unorderable set, don't worry about those! I think those are the holiday sets/from the island so don't stress about them! ^_^
To clarify, you want tbt for the fossils and 2 pieces of art for the sets? (Probably looks like an odd trade to anybody who just stumbled on this forum/thread XD)

it probably does xD but yep that's correct!
lol, i'm no stranger to odd-looking trades but i hope i don't confuse anyone else

it probably does xD but yep that's correct!
lol, i'm no stranger to odd-looking trades but i hope i don't confuse anyone else

Okay! Just vm me when you're all set! I'll make sure there's space in my town for you ^_^

Sorry for getting back to you so late. Everything is ready, but it may take a few trips. In total, I have 36 unidentified​ fossils.

Hey Keldi. Are you ready for me to drop off your goods, or we could schedule for another time? :)

Hey Keldi. Are you ready for me to drop off your goods, or we could schedule for another time? :)

I have most of the trades planned with Punctually, but will still take the Narrow Clock and flowers ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! As well as the wet suit! ^_^

I have most of the trades planned with Punctually, but will still take the Narrow Clock and flowers ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! As well as the wet suit! ^_^
Alright, I will add you now. If you could open first, I will take two trips over. Once that is done, I will open Dokidoki, then Wakuwaku, and you can catalog everything you see with your heart's content haha.

Last edited:
Alright, I will add you now. If you could open first, I will take two trips over. Once that is done, I will open Dokidoki, then Wakuwaku, and you can catalog everything you see with your heart's content haha.

Okay! Let me go grab my ds! Fantasii should be open in 5 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait! Don't add the fc in my side bar! Add the one on the 1st post! ^_^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back