• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling skye the normal wolf is leaving

Bosoc

i like ravioli
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +
skye the normal wolf will be moving soon, i'll accept both TBT or igb, just name your price lol. as a time traveler i can get her in boxes when the customer is ready.

Amiibo_272_Skye.jpg

(i also have freya in my pool void, so if anyone wants her lemme know))​

Last edited:
I'll offer 1k a villager is moving out my town so i can be ready to pick her up quick

alright, but just to make sure, i have n extra space in my town, so if you just had a villager move out, they will move into my town once you come over to my town, i have no problem waiting for villagers to move out since i'm still planning where am making my paths, but i just wanna know the villager in case i do want them and can put them in a nice area lol

lemme know when your available so you can come grab her

I'm ready now and the villager is Jay he's a blue bird villager i got him from my friend's void

ah alright! i would love to have jay!
k, just lemme add your FC rq and ill let u know when i time traveled and have my gates open to pick her up

sorry for the late reply! i thought the msg sent but i guess it didn't?? any ways idk what happend but skye didn't move? she said she was moving in 3 days, i TT forward, so didn't move, so i went 2 more days and she was still there, i have a feeling i must've spoke to her and she said she changed her mind and i didn't see it, but since it's easy to get villagers to move out, ill let u know when she's back in moving lol

also alright! lemme know when you're available so i can come to your town so freya will move in~

I'll be available almost all day after 12:00

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also, how much do you want for Freya? In igb bc I have hardly any tbt lol.

I'll be available almost all day after 12:00

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh also, how much do you want for Freya? In igb bc I have hardly any tbt lol.

alright!

mm i don't think villagers cost much in tbt, so id just say 3 TBT lol,
once u sent of the tbt lemme know when your playing.

Kk can you keep her for just a bit longer? I'm selling one of my villagers rn to make room for her and already have an offer waiting for it! I'll send you the tbt now. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I just realized idk how to send bells can you help me? Lol

Kk can you keep her for just a bit longer? I'm selling one of my villagers rn to make room for her and already have an offer waiting for it! I'll send you the tbt now. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I just realized idk how to send bells can you help me? Lol

s of course dont worry lol

omg i was just like you when i first joined lmao,
any ways just click the number next to the "bells" text under my icon,
it will ask how many you want to send, and an optional mssg, then you can send

Okie! Tysm!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I'm ready to get Freya if you have your gate open.

alright! sorry for late reply, was speaking to my father about what i wanted from burger king lmao,
ill add your fc and let u know when i can come over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also btw freya is in my void pool, meaning she moved out, and if i go to another player's town she will move there, just in case u were wondering why i was saying i was going to your town lol

I like to buy skye from you but is she original ?

Last edited:
Back