• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The light at the end of the landscaping tunnel

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I'm finally seeing the end of daily landscaping in Salem. I have one more tree to plant (a cedar, and wouldn't you know that the shop is only selling regular saplings the last few days), to go. I do have a number of bushes still to plant, but even that is dwindling down to manageable numbers.

Once that is done, I can concentrate on hybrid breeding. My beaches are pretty much designated for that, although I've left a few spots open so I can fish without wiping flowers out.

I've built all the PWPs I want in town, and my villagers are set. Once the snow falls, my grass should grow back a little faster and I may even be ready to *gasp* create a DA!

I'm sure I'll continue to tweak things in town for some time to come - I need to finish getting the train station remodel, looking for a few more furniture pieces to finish my house, and the villagers always seem to need their houses tidied up, but after five years of play (on and off), it's nice to see my town really come together as something I'd be proud to show off.

I feel that. I'm finally done relandscaping. Since some houses moved. Also corrected my in game town map. But now I'm still waiting for the one pwp that I've been waiting on forever. WHERE IS MY PICNIC BLANKET, UCHI VILLAGERS??? WHERE?????

^Yeah I hate that uchi and jock(for me) are so slow suggesting pwp's like.. man. Those are the ones I need most rn, like the trellis and that campfire thing.

sameee, i really want the statue fountain and picnic blanket, but no one suggests me anything i want! >:V

congrats on almost completing your landscaping!! :D

Thanks, everyone!

Yes, uchi villagers seem to take forever to suggest things. I waited an insane amount of time for the log bench to be suggested in Salem, and the rose arch in Hollowyn. I'm not really interested in the jock items, so of course those came quickly.

Good luck getting the PWPs you want/need!

Thanks, yeah that flower arch too is real slow.. I eventually got the log bench but yeah that uchi (and jock for me) programming is a freakin' joke man

Congratulations on almost being there! I guess I get to join the "Uchis take Forever" club because I'm still waiting for the trellis and maybe the busstop.

Congrats on being nearly done! :) I'm also waiting on the trellis, and log bench, and stonehenge. I was all set to start landscaping my trees and bushes though, when I got perfect town for the first time ever. So, I thought it safer not to touch a single thing so that I could get my golden watering can. Just a few days left now and then I can finally get started!

Congrats! I finally got most of the PWPs I want suggested, so I'm working on villagers for the time being. My town's a huge mess of flowers still...

Congrats, it's a great achievement! Hopefully you can get a dream address soon to show off all your work :blush:

Congrats! I'm actually in the middle of relandscaping and I feel really unmotivated :,) I hope I can reach the end

The shop had a cedar sapling today! I've planted all my trees (and cut down others so I still have perfect town status). I think what was more satisfying was getting rid of the pattern marker I was using for layout purposes. Only the bush marker left, now.

Last edited:
Back