• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 1,000,000th shop in tbt!!

besides the black suite and golden roses? maybe red and white carnations if you can. please let me know when you're ready, thank you for your efforts :)

I can't do golden roses mind if I get you 2 red carnationsand three white??

I want all pics but mollys for 10 tbt

may i get:

-yellow pinwheel
-pink pinwheel
-white police hat

6 tbt total? thank you!
also, how many purple pansies do you have?

may i get:

-yellow pinwheel
-pink pinwheel
-white police hat

6 tbt total? thank you!
also, how many purple pansies do you have?

Sorry for the late reply never got the notification if you still need them I have already added you I currently have 22 purple pansies

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have:
- Compact car
- Cucco Ornament
- Fairy Bottle
- hearty breakfast

8 tbt?

Sorry for the late reply if you still need these items I have already added you.

Hi! Could I please get the Serene Painting, Sandcastle, and Ukulele? I think that should be 6 tbt. Thanks!

Oh, that's fine c: I'm still interested, so may I please get 15 purple pansies as well as the other items? Assuming each pansy would be 2 tbt each, is 36 tbt okay?

Oh, that's fine c: I'm still interested, so may I please get 15 purple pansies as well as the other items? Assuming each pansy would be 2 tbt each, is 36 tbt okay?

Yup all good lemme know when you're free vm me

Assuming these are all still available, I'd like to purchase:

Antique Shelf
Cans
Creepy Skeleton
Decoy Duck
Desktop Mic
Lectern with Mic
Mountain of Money
Museum Clock
Museum Mat
PA System
Plastic Canister
Quilted Tapestry
Sales Graph
Scattered Papers
Shoe Locker
Stack of Books
Store Shelf
Sushi Container

If I read it right that comes out to 12 TBT because every group of 3 is 2 TBT, yes?

Back