whyy acnl whyyyyyy

nanamii

ლ
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Leaf Token
my least favorite villager Rocket, just moved to my town oN MY PATH DESTROYING MY FLOWERS >:''(

I feel your pain. I had Rocket in my village, and I couldn't wait to get rid of her. Now I've reached the threshold of cycled villagers, so she is hanging around my main street all day.

I hope you are able to get rid of her soon.

i've never ever plot reseted, so i feel your pain. i guess the quickest way for her to move out is to build a friendship with her (usually works for me) or use amiibos

I relate to you. Some V i L L a G e R s will sometimes move on your flowers you worked so hard on. I hate when they do it too. :mad:

Last edited:
And now you move them out.

(I hear people say that you need to talk to them once and then don't talk to them again, and time travel until they ping...something like that)

Rocket's the pink superhero gorilla right? If I didn't have 10 villagers, I'd love to take her. I actually like the gorillas quite a bit :)

This is like, the most common thing that happens to everyone. We all have that villager that did that. And worst of all, they never even move away. ACNL loves screwing with us like that >.<

Rocket did the same exact thing to me about 2 years ago and plotting her house right in the middle of an orchard. Oh yes, perfect spot.

Back