room ideas !

ahh i have a few?? some are very overdone, like the nintendo one for example, but i'm just putting some ideas out there :)

- library
- spa
- toy shop
- florist
- restaurant (similar to cafe, i know, but you could pull it off way differently! especially if you did quite a cutesy cafe, it could be a lot more sophisticated, or themed around a particular culture/cuisine)
- classroom
- street (this works better for main rooms, but if you put the cafe in a side room, you could theme your house around being a shopping center, sidewalk or "main street" full of different shops or attractions)
- nintendo/fortune cookie collectibles display
- villager pictures "exhbit"
- photo/selfie room (for dream town visitors)

or just general house rooms, such as a fancy kitchen or bathroom, but combined with a particular theme, such as making it look like a log cabin, a haunted manor, just using a particular colour scheme, such as pastels etc.

hope this is okay! c:

oooh I second the florist idea. One of my mayor's houses is a florist and it was so nice to decorate, especially with all the newer flower items

Shopping would be nice. Mayor Angie Town Maplerow did a nice theme shopping house. She also has classrooms, daycare, music and full restaurant houses.

One of my houses has a College Campus theme. Office in the front, library in the back, party/TV room, food room, dorm rooms upstairs and laundry/ showers in the basement.

Back