• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

room ideas !

ahh i have a few?? some are very overdone, like the nintendo one for example, but i'm just putting some ideas out there :)

- library
- spa
- toy shop
- florist
- restaurant (similar to cafe, i know, but you could pull it off way differently! especially if you did quite a cutesy cafe, it could be a lot more sophisticated, or themed around a particular culture/cuisine)
- classroom
- street (this works better for main rooms, but if you put the cafe in a side room, you could theme your house around being a shopping center, sidewalk or "main street" full of different shops or attractions)
- nintendo/fortune cookie collectibles display
- villager pictures "exhbit"
- photo/selfie room (for dream town visitors)

or just general house rooms, such as a fancy kitchen or bathroom, but combined with a particular theme, such as making it look like a log cabin, a haunted manor, just using a particular colour scheme, such as pastels etc.

hope this is okay! c:

oooh I second the florist idea. One of my mayor's houses is a florist and it was so nice to decorate, especially with all the newer flower items

Shopping would be nice. Mayor Angie Town Maplerow did a nice theme shopping house. She also has classrooms, daycare, music and full restaurant houses.

One of my houses has a College Campus theme. Office in the front, library in the back, party/TV room, food room, dorm rooms upstairs and laundry/ showers in the basement.

Back