• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was your dream job as a child?

A firefighter...... I watched a lot of cartoons when I was a kid, and firefighters would always be the ones saving kitties from trees. I thought that was their only job and I really wanted to save cats.

I wanted to be alot of things, none of them came true but I mainly wanted to be a veterinarian because I love animals so much. I don't want to now though, it's alot of work and I couldn't handle always putting animals down, it wrecked me to have to make that decision for my sick cat last year (RIP sweetheart).

There was also a time I wanted to be a firefighter. To fight fires and save people? No. To ride in/drive a firetruck. I was obsessed with them as a child. Still think they're pretty cool.

First it was a singer, then actress, then a journalist and then an author. Studying journalism right now but I also really enjoy acting whenever I can (church plays mostly). Also trying to start a novel but it hasn't really come together at all yet.

I used to want to be a writer. I'm writing right now, but definitely not what I had in mind lmao. I also went through a period of wanting to be a pianist, and a tree-planter.

I wanted to be a geologist.

I wasn't a very interesting kid, I just really liked rocks.

Being an artist and/or nurse.
I'm luckily now the former, not sure if I'd be able to emotionally handle the latter :c

an Auto Mechanic. I love cars and I love fixing stuff. I'm getting there. I know i'm gonna get a job somewhere cause my dad's boss is gonna let me work with him.

Published author.

I've achieved the goal of being published, but not quite made enough from it to turn it into a career - maybe someday!

When I was 2, I started to love to draw and my mom would put my old baby drawings in a photo book. Then, when I was 5, I started to love to sing. I would sing in the bathtub, out in public(which was embarrassing after I did that XD), and playing one of the game boy advance systems and sing to the retro music. Then, when I was 11, I started to do gymnastics with my bestie and stopped right before 8th grade. But now, I love to draw(well I been drawing for almost my whole life) But I always wanted to be a artist, when I was around 4. But, when Pokemon Black and White came out, I started to like anime. But I didn't know what anime was, till I was 12. But, since I use to sing(in public TvTb) I wanted to be a voice actor. But, anywoo right now I'm looking forward to be a gaming artist.

i wanted to be an archaeologist bc i loved dinosaurs (and i thought the word was cool) then a teacher, then an author and now (at 18) i'm looking into a media career!! currently taking a year off from education though.

When I was like, 4-5, I wanted to work at McDonalds, because I thought that I would be able to get free food there. But then, when I was 8 or so, I wanted to work as a doctor because I knew they got paid a ton of money and I liked the idea of being rich. Currently I'm going through school and I'm planning to work as neither, because working at McDonalds for a career doesn't sound appealing at all, and I'm too squeamish to be a doctor

Back