Which villager do you think should have a different personality?

When I first saw Beardo I thought he'd be a cranky for sure. But now that I've had him for a couple of years I could never see him as anything but a smug.

Ken doesn't seem like a smug, I think he'd be more suited as a cranky or jock perhaps

Muffy should be as a snooty. The uchi personality doesn't suit her because I can't see her going out and playing some stuff.

Huck should have stayed a lazy like in Population Growing. They made him a smug in New Leaf and it makes no sense. I was excited for him becuse he’s in my gamecube town but now ugh.

For some reason, I always thought Chow would be a lazy villager instead of a cranky. At least for me,
he looks more like a lazy, and so I think that this personality would fit better to him in my opinion.

Soliel should be Uchi instead of Snooty, I think. But she's a nice a snooty.

I think Freya should have been changed to Uchi. I think her design and house would be well suited for a rocker-type uchi. And I'm not just saying this because I want more personality variety for the wolves.
...Okay maybe I am.

i thought eloise was a peppy or normal but she's a snooty? she's soo cute and it benefits me since i needed a snooty villager in my town i just didn't expect it
i also wish nintendo didn't change dobie into a cranky. yeah he suits it much more but i found him adorable as a lazy and he would be in my town right now

Since I just posted about Kiki, who has a normal personality, on another thread, I wish she was an uchi or snooty because I love black cats, but not normals.

Last edited:
If Viche was a snooty, i'd love her even more. But I already love her right now.

i can't think of anything in particular but i feel like there should be more uchi villagers in general. i feel like a lot of them aren't very aesthetically pleasing lol :v

I think Jambette should be Snooty. She does not look like a normal villager to me whatsoever, I think any other personality type would fit her better. But snooty would be the most likely, because of her "glam" look. But any would work. It makes me feel a bit sick thinking she got given normal. Yuck.

Back