• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which villager do you think should have a different personality?

When I first saw Beardo I thought he'd be a cranky for sure. But now that I've had him for a couple of years I could never see him as anything but a smug.

Ken doesn't seem like a smug, I think he'd be more suited as a cranky or jock perhaps

Muffy should be as a snooty. The uchi personality doesn't suit her because I can't see her going out and playing some stuff.

Diva should totally be a snooty. I think most Uchis don't actually look uchi, if that makes any sense. x)

Huck should have stayed a lazy like in Population Growing. They made him a smug in New Leaf and it makes no sense. I was excited for him becuse he’s in my gamecube town but now ugh.

Bettina, should be peppy tbh. If it wasn't for the normal-kitchen home.

For some reason, I always thought Chow would be a lazy villager instead of a cranky. At least for me,
he looks more like a lazy, and so I think that this personality would fit better to him in my opinion.

i think rooney should be jock instead of cranky his house looks like he was made for the type

Soliel should be Uchi instead of Snooty, I think. But she's a nice a snooty.

I always kind of thought that Chester should be a Smug villaer rather than a Lazy...

I think Freya should have been changed to Uchi. I think her design and house would be well suited for a rocker-type uchi. And I'm not just saying this because I want more personality variety for the wolves.
...Okay maybe I am.

i thought eloise was a peppy or normal but she's a snooty? she's soo cute and it benefits me since i needed a snooty villager in my town i just didn't expect it
i also wish nintendo didn't change dobie into a cranky. yeah he suits it much more but i found him adorable as a lazy and he would be in my town right now

Since I just posted about Kiki, who has a normal personality, on another thread, I wish she was an uchi or snooty because I love black cats, but not normals.

Last edited:
If Viche was a snooty, i'd love her even more. But I already love her right now.

i can't think of anything in particular but i feel like there should be more uchi villagers in general. i feel like a lot of them aren't very aesthetically pleasing lol :v

I think Jambette should be Snooty. She does not look like a normal villager to me whatsoever, I think any other personality type would fit her better. But snooty would be the most likely, because of her "glam" look. But any would work. It makes me feel a bit sick thinking she got given normal. Yuck.

Back