• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which villager do you think should have a different personality?

I think Jambette should be Snooty. She does not look like a normal villager to me whatsoever, I think any other personality type would fit her better. But snooty would be the most likely, because of her "glam" look. But any would work. It makes me feel a bit sick thinking she got given normal. Yuck.

Was actually just about to post about that. Considering she has like bright pink lipstick and blue eye shadow I thought she was snooty at first, or even uchi. Normal doesn't fit her well

I think Jambette should be Snooty. She does not look like a normal villager to me whatsoever, I think any other personality type would fit her better. But snooty would be the most likely, because of her "glam" look. But any would work. It makes me feel a bit sick thinking she got given normal. Yuck.

Jambette should just be gone tbh

Chelsea looks so much more like a peppy to me. My first impression when I saw she was normal was “Wow, what a missed opportunity for finally having a peppy deer.”

Back