What phone do you use?

Still on the Note 3 as well. I'll keep using it until it eventually blows up or the battery completely dies out.

Galaxy S7 atm! Told myself I'd never buy another Samsung phone after the trouble I had with my S2 a few years back, and it turns out I probably should've stuck to that because the battery on this yoke drains sooooo quickly :(

Currently using an iPhone 6 Plus. It’s a hand me down from my mom since she got an 8 plus. I decided to stop getting the latest when it comes to phone since I realized that I do most things on my iPad(ie. games, documents, other stuff, etc.) whereas I only use my phone for these things when the iPad is charging since there is a problem with the socket next to my bed wherein the touch screen does not function properly when charging.

Last edited:
I have a rose gold iPhone 7 Plus (I LOVE rose gold, I just love pink c; ) but I REALLY want a Note 8. They are just PERFECT for drawing c: But my husband just paid off my phone so I’ll deal with it for a year or more c: don’t want to make him feel like I’m ungrateful. I did ask for this phone before the Note 8 came out.

Originally had a Samsung S7 but it actually exploded. So I got a free upgrade so I'm using a S8 now .. lol

Q: What phone do you use?

A: Whatever phone that is available for me to use. In all seriousness... The phone that use is a Samsung Galaxy S4 and battery isn't all that great. I suppose the bad battery is a sign that I should probably get a new cellphone or something in the near future.

Back