• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What phone do you use?

I have a Nexus 6p. And I love it! Makes me kinda sad that Google rebranded Nexus the Pixel. Mine is the last in line of a dead breed...

This 10 Gigabyte Asus Padfone X is somehow working out for me, but I long for a iPhone, or at least an upgrade.

Cuz this phone is outdated, and the worst part is I cant update it.

HTC U11.

Honestly HTC is so underrated, this is my fourth phone from them and I've never had an issue even when I've dropped them a million times the screen never cracks or anything

I had one of the 2010 (I think or even older/their first crap line) ones and it was real bad man, I hope they've upgraded them.

Galaxy note 3 for everydays use. Oppo for business matter. Can't afford Iphone :'D

I still use the iPhone 5S but will shortly be upgrading to the iPhone 8 plus; it's a huge leap but I'm going for it.

I have an iPhone 6s. When this one stops working I don't think I'll get another Apple

iPhone 6. Probably gonna get a 7 or an 8 soon though.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) and it looks great and works great. Will get a new model once my two year data contract runs out and I get it for renewal. Hopefully by then I get to choose one of the Note ones, would love to have a phone with such a pen!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a silver iphone 6 ^^ i honestly don't like android and i've had bad experience with samsung before so i guess ill just stick to iphones since i like that OS the most. theyre so expensive though ;;

I just got the Pixel 2 and I love it. It's the same size as my old nexus 5x and it's fast.

I just got the Pixel 2 and I love it. It's the same size as my old nexus 5x and it's fast.

Your lucky. I have a three year old ASUS Padfone X, which I didnt have a problem with it until the day I dropped it. Now I can barely stand it ;-;

Last edited:
Iphone 6s. I'm going to cling to it for as long as I can and hope that Apple releases better models in the future.

Ones without mandatory face scanning

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) and it looks great and works great. Will get a new model once my two year data contract runs out and I get it for renewal. Hopefully by then I get to choose one of the Note ones, would love to have a phone with such a pen!

Same! It works amazing for me :D

Back