What phone do you use?

I have a Nexus 6p. And I love it! Makes me kinda sad that Google rebranded Nexus the Pixel. Mine is the last in line of a dead breed...

This 10 Gigabyte Asus Padfone X is somehow working out for me, but I long for a iPhone, or at least an upgrade.

Cuz this phone is outdated, and the worst part is I cant update it.

HTC U11.

Honestly HTC is so underrated, this is my fourth phone from them and I've never had an issue even when I've dropped them a million times the screen never cracks or anything

I had one of the 2010 (I think or even older/their first crap line) ones and it was real bad man, I hope they've upgraded them.

I still use the iPhone 5S but will shortly be upgrading to the iPhone 8 plus; it's a huge leap but I'm going for it.

I have an iPhone 6s. When this one stops working I don't think I'll get another Apple

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) and it looks great and works great. Will get a new model once my two year data contract runs out and I get it for renewal. Hopefully by then I get to choose one of the Note ones, would love to have a phone with such a pen!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a silver iphone 6 ^^ i honestly don't like android and i've had bad experience with samsung before so i guess ill just stick to iphones since i like that OS the most. theyre so expensive though ;;

I just got the Pixel 2 and I love it. It's the same size as my old nexus 5x and it's fast.

Your lucky. I have a three year old ASUS Padfone X, which I didnt have a problem with it until the day I dropped it. Now I can barely stand it ;-;

Last edited:
Iphone 6s. I'm going to cling to it for as long as I can and hope that Apple releases better models in the future.

Ones without mandatory face scanning

I have a Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) and it looks great and works great. Will get a new model once my two year data contract runs out and I get it for renewal. Hopefully by then I get to choose one of the Note ones, would love to have a phone with such a pen!

Same! It works amazing for me :D

Back