• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What phone do you use?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
I currently use the iPhone SE, but I'm planning to upgrade to the Pixel 2 Kinda Blue next year maybe.

I am using a Note 5 because I like having a stylus to select tiny things on the screen. I first tried to get a Note 7, but it was recalled twice. :/ The new Note comes in boring colors and looks kind of weird, so I am not going to upgrade mine.

iPhone SE. Works well and I prefer it to the Android OS phones to be honest even if they are cheaper.

Used to play more games on it than now since I only have Miitomo and a few necessary apps on it (can't wait for AC PC though).

I have my LG Stylo 2 that I'm still using. I won't be upgrading until 2 years has passed or I just suddenly moved or break my phone.

iphone se, i've had it for almost a year now. i don't get the thing with big phones, to me they just seem difficult to bring with you (do you hold it in your hand? put it in a purse? they don't fit in your pocket so what are you supposed to do !!) and i don't feel like i need a bigger screen so i think it's a great phone for me.

i had an iphone 5c before, before that i had an a bit crappy samsung phone (samsung galaxy gio...??? i dont remember the name) and before that i had an lg flip phone

iphone se, i've had it for almost a year now. i don't get the thing with big phones, to me they just seem difficult to bring with you (do you hold it in your hand? put it in a purse? they don't fit in your pocket so what are you supposed to do !!) and i don't feel like i need a bigger screen so i think it's a great phone for me.

i had an iphone 5c before, before that i had an a bit crappy samsung phone (samsung galaxy gio...??? i dont remember the name) and before that i had an lg flip phone

Yeah my hands are tiny and I can hardly hold an iphone 6 lol?? I mean it might be easier on your eyes but... yeah

I have a Galaxy S8, I upgraded a few months ago because I dropped my S5 down the stairs and it stopped charging properly and half the screen would flash brilliant green if I turned on the auto brightness.

Yeah I agree with this. I have an SE too & it's great because it has the software of a 6, but it's still the perfect size to hold.

Back