• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What phone do you use?

Still on the Note 3 as well. I'll keep using it until it eventually blows up or the battery completely dies out.

iphone 7
im kinda sad because i forgot that i cant use regular earphones with it when i got it

Galaxy S7 atm! Told myself I'd never buy another Samsung phone after the trouble I had with my S2 a few years back, and it turns out I probably should've stuck to that because the battery on this yoke drains sooooo quickly :(

I'm currently using iPhone 7 Plus.. feels like I should have just bought an 8 instead

iphone 7 right now and hopefully upgrading soon

I recently upgraded from a Nexus 5X to Pixel 2 XL. Absolutely love it. :)

Currently using an iPhone 6 Plus. It’s a hand me down from my mom since she got an 8 plus. I decided to stop getting the latest when it comes to phone since I realized that I do most things on my iPad(ie. games, documents, other stuff, etc.) whereas I only use my phone for these things when the iPad is charging since there is a problem with the socket next to my bed wherein the touch screen does not function properly when charging.

Last edited:
iphone 6

I have a rose gold iPhone 7 Plus (I LOVE rose gold, I just love pink c; ) but I REALLY want a Note 8. They are just PERFECT for drawing c: But my husband just paid off my phone so I’ll deal with it for a year or more c: don’t want to make him feel like I’m ungrateful. I did ask for this phone before the Note 8 came out.

Originally had a Samsung S7 but it actually exploded. So I got a free upgrade so I'm using a S8 now .. lol

Q: What phone do you use?

A: Whatever phone that is available for me to use. In all seriousness... The phone that use is a Samsung Galaxy S4 and battery isn't all that great. I suppose the bad battery is a sign that I should probably get a new cellphone or something in the near future.

Back