What phone do you use?

I am using a Note 5 because I like having a stylus to select tiny things on the screen. I first tried to get a Note 7, but it was recalled twice. :/ The new Note comes in boring colors and looks kind of weird, so I am not going to upgrade mine.

iPhone SE. Works well and I prefer it to the Android OS phones to be honest even if they are cheaper.

Used to play more games on it than now since I only have Miitomo and a few necessary apps on it (can't wait for AC PC though).

I have my LG Stylo 2 that I'm still using. I won't be upgrading until 2 years has passed or I just suddenly moved or break my phone.

iphone se, i've had it for almost a year now. i don't get the thing with big phones, to me they just seem difficult to bring with you (do you hold it in your hand? put it in a purse? they don't fit in your pocket so what are you supposed to do !!) and i don't feel like i need a bigger screen so i think it's a great phone for me.

i had an iphone 5c before, before that i had an a bit crappy samsung phone (samsung galaxy gio...??? i dont remember the name) and before that i had an lg flip phone

iphone se, i've had it for almost a year now. i don't get the thing with big phones, to me they just seem difficult to bring with you (do you hold it in your hand? put it in a purse? they don't fit in your pocket so what are you supposed to do !!) and i don't feel like i need a bigger screen so i think it's a great phone for me.

i had an iphone 5c before, before that i had an a bit crappy samsung phone (samsung galaxy gio...??? i dont remember the name) and before that i had an lg flip phone

Yeah my hands are tiny and I can hardly hold an iphone 6 lol?? I mean it might be easier on your eyes but... yeah

I have a Galaxy S8, I upgraded a few months ago because I dropped my S5 down the stairs and it stopped charging properly and half the screen would flash brilliant green if I turned on the auto brightness.

Yeah I agree with this. I have an SE too & it's great because it has the software of a 6, but it's still the perfect size to hold.

Back