• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What phone do you use?

One of the Nokia Lumias. I can't recall the exact model. Probably the cheapest and worst. There are like 0 apps in the store and it's not like I could download anything anyway because it doesn't let me log in

This is the Phone i'm Currently Using, it's a Blue Samsung Galaxy J1

Samsung.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not totally sure what it's called, but it's not a smartphone, it's something you can buy for like 100 dollars at 7-11.

I have the Samsung S8 Plus. I got it during a promotion a few months ago. It's nice.

Currently using the iPhone 7 Plus. Initially I bought a Samsung S8 because that screen is beautiful but I couldn't get used to android (the system was too clunky and messy for me imo though I do appreciate how much I could customize it). Ended up exchanging it and going back to Apple even though I don't like the lack of a headphone jack. But that frustration is very little compared to me trying to use android lol. Glad I didn't wait around for iPhone 8 and X which was my initial plan .

iphone 5, gonna get a 6s+ this december :D

I have a Moto Z Droid Play. I think it's a really nice phone, lots of space, takes really nice pictures, and I don't really have any problems with it, besides that it's really hard to find phone cases for it. X.X

All you peeps with your fancy iPhones and i'm sitting here with my LG G Stylo, i'm salty lol
(on the bright side, my phone hasn't broken once in 2 years despite countless drops)

Using a OnePlus 3, thinking about a Pixel 2 5" or the rumoured 5" Samsung device they are prototyping.

Samsung Galaxy 3

I want to get an iPhone but I'll drop it once and it'll break. Apple's phones are sensitive

HTC U11.

Honestly HTC is so underrated, this is my fourth phone from them and I've never had an issue even when I've dropped them a million times the screen never cracks or anything

Back