• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What phone do you use?

Your lucky. I have a three year old ASUS Padfone X, which I didnt have a problem with it until the day I dropped it. Now I can barely stand it ;-;

My nexus 5x lasted a solid 2 years. It survived many drops and not even a crack. I only had a plastic case and a plastic screen protector. I loved the phone, but the pixel 2 was on a really good sale so I decided it was time to upgrade.

Iphone 6s. I'm going to cling to it for as long as I can and hope that Apple releases better models in the future.

Ones without mandatory face scanning

same, and if they dont ill justs get 7 and live with it - the new ones look weird to me, i liked the metal body and the face scanning thing weirds me out tbh!

iphone 5s and I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon with the phone prices the way they are

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S5. I've had it for a few years now and I'm probably not going to upgrade unless it starts getting really really slow.

iPhone 5. i don't really mind it being an older model bc it gets the job done

iPhone 6 I think? My friend gave it to me after she upgraded her phone to the newest model

I use the iPhone se. I got it by the end of this years summer so It is quite new.

iPhone SE. the SE stands for special edition but idk why, it's literally the iPhone 5 lmao. I got it for Christmas last year, and iOS 11 works on it so I'll be keeping it for awhile

I think the iPhone X is really ugly but I want it just because it's expensive and I can show it off to everyone at my school. sigh

I think the iPhone X is really ugly but I want it just because it's expensive and I can show it off to everyone at my school. sigh

my main reason for buying anything jhcxsdfghjhgghj no but really ipX looks so... ugly....... and it looks like its very easy to break too :/

I don't have one unfortunately.

i have a samsung galaxy j1 2016
hopefully next year i will be getting an iphone 7 plus/8 , i would like to get an iphone X but damn that **** is probably more expensive than all my clothes

Last edited:
iPhone SE. the SE stands for special edition but idk why, it's literally the iPhone 5 lmao. I got it for Christmas last year, and iOS 11 works on it so I'll be keeping it for awhile

Eh, SE is supposed to have a processor similar to the 6s, not 5 lol.

But yeah I agree it's a good phone, but wish I went with some 6 models due to the tiny keyboard

Eh, SE is supposed to have a processor similar to the 6s, not 5 lol.

But yeah I agree it's a good phone, but wish I went with some 6 models due to the tiny keyboard

yeah it looks like the iPhone 5 is what I meant but it works similar to the 6s, I just don't see the point of making a new phone just for that reason lol

I have an iPhone 6S and I'm happy with it. Apple's releases are getting kind of ...meh... but I'd never switch to anything else lmao

yeah it looks like the iPhone 5 is what I meant but it works similar to the 6s, I just don't see the point of making a new phone just for that reason lol

it's supposed to be a budget phone and for people who don't want a big screen

I have a Galaxy Note 3, I'm not going to upgrade it anytime soon, I'm happy with it.

Back