What colour do you prefer your town hall and train station to be?

I like blue for both, but the green town hall is really nice too. I personally hate the yellow town hall, I find it ugly.

Green or blue train station and green town hall. I don't like any of the other colors.

Last edited:
I got the blue train station and blue town hall (both have been remodelled to the fairy tale exteriors though).
I think I like the brown train station and green town hall the best.

Train Station: Red

Town Hall: Whatever the original color was in Animal Crossing: City Folk.

I really like the blue or green roof for the train station. I had the really ugly one in my original town (can?t remeber what colour it was now).

My favorite town hall by far is the yellow one, followed by the green and then blue. I am not so hung up on the train station. Whichever color comes out is fine. I don't really notice it. But the yellow town hall is really beautiful. The first time I spawned that color, I was thrilled because I hadn't seen it yet in any of my games. I usually surround it with lemon or perfect orange trees. I just find the color so cheerful and uplifting. That is the color scheme I use if I have perfect oranges in a town. If I am going for a more rustic town, I lean to the green town hall with perfect apple and fir trees. The green and red lends itself to a hardier themed town.

I like the navy and green town hall and I used to not like the blue train station but I got stuck with it and I kinda can?t imagine having any other station color now.

Back