What colour do you prefer your town hall and train station to be?

I like the brown or blue town hall. As for the train station, I like the blue and yellow/brown one.
I do not think I got any of those in my 2 towns lol. oh well.

I have the green roof train station in Salem. I think Hollowyn has a red roof, but it's been a long time since I've played that town.

I don't remember what either town hall was. Salem has the fairy tale, which matches the bridges and theme; Hollowyn has the zen town hall, which I really like. I plan to get the matching train stations for each, at some point.

I think mine is red or something, so I just stuck with it. This was before I knew that resetting could allow you different colors. I'm happy though.

I really like the green roofed train station and town hall. I just like the color gren on them with the brown.

When it comes to the train station, I prefer every color except green. I don't really like the green
train station, so I'm always happy when I get a town which doesn't have one. As for the town hall,
I like the yellow one.

the ones in my town are red train station and blue town hall (w the dark wood).
i also like the brown and blue train station. not as big of a fan of the green but i like them all. :) though i prefer the town hall i have the best.

I don't really care about the town hall but I rather dislike the brown roof for the train station. Of course two of my four towns have brown roofs though. Blue is my favorite for the train station and fortunately I got that in my fourth and final town, but I like green as well and don't dislike red.

I usually like the nice dark green train station and town hall. They're just the nicest colours to me, although I really don't love any of them, I definitely prefer the upgrades. Sucks that the upgrades don't really fit my town, but eh, what can you do?

I also quite like the dark blue because my train station and town hall in my first town were both that colour and I didn't realise that you could get other colours until much later on, so I got used to it.

Back