• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What colour do you prefer your town hall and train station to be?

I like the brown town hall with either blue or purple trim, and the brown train station!

I like the brown or blue town hall. As for the train station, I like the blue and yellow/brown one.
I do not think I got any of those in my 2 towns lol. oh well.

I have the green roof train station in Salem. I think Hollowyn has a red roof, but it's been a long time since I've played that town.

I don't remember what either town hall was. Salem has the fairy tale, which matches the bridges and theme; Hollowyn has the zen town hall, which I really like. I plan to get the matching train stations for each, at some point.

I think mine is red or something, so I just stuck with it. This was before I knew that resetting could allow you different colors. I'm happy though.

I really like the green roofed train station and town hall. I just like the color gren on them with the brown.

I like the blue or the brown train station, with the blue or green town hall.

When it comes to the train station, I prefer every color except green. I don't really like the green
train station, so I'm always happy when I get a town which doesn't have one. As for the town hall,
I like the yellow one.

the ones in my town are red train station and blue town hall (w the dark wood).
i also like the brown and blue train station. not as big of a fan of the green but i like them all. :) though i prefer the town hall i have the best.

I don't really care about the town hall but I rather dislike the brown roof for the train station. Of course two of my four towns have brown roofs though. Blue is my favorite for the train station and fortunately I got that in my fourth and final town, but I like green as well and don't dislike red.

I usually like the nice dark green train station and town hall. They're just the nicest colours to me, although I really don't love any of them, I definitely prefer the upgrades. Sucks that the upgrades don't really fit my town, but eh, what can you do?

I also quite like the dark blue because my train station and town hall in my first town were both that colour and I didn't realise that you could get other colours until much later on, so I got used to it.

Back