• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Disney Town - Possible Villager Line Up and Human ideas?

Tora Olafsdotter

Bells
Allright. After a lot of thoughts and looking over the suggestions I think I found a lineup that fits the Disney theme.

Tomboy: Plucky (Lilo)
Flamboyant: Chadder (Mickey)
Cranky: Elvis (Scar)
Lazy: Stitches (Sally Finkelstein) and Bob (Cheshire Cat)
Normal: Merengue (Vanellope von Scheetz) and Tia (Miss Pots)
Peppy: Chrissy (Anna)
Snooty: Francine (Elsa)
Jock: Rowan (Shere Khan)

I have already decided that Snow White and Mulan will be two of the human villagers. Who else do you think I could build a house based on? Also I refuse to do Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora, or Merida. I hate their movies alot, so they will not be allowed in my town. Any ideas? Also, what do you think of the line up?

Edit: Also, I don't need just princesses. I will be happy to try and build a home based on any Disney character I like and could get enough furniture for. I just picked Snow White and Mulan since I like them, and already have home ideas for. The reason I listed other Disney Princesses as no-nos is because they just so happen to be from films I hate.

Last edited:
What about Belle? You could have a mannequin wearing a werewolf hood in her house to symbolize the beast. Her entire house could be the castle she was in. The main room could be an extravagant tea party, and one of the rooms could be a library to name a few ideas.

i have to say alice from alice and wonderland ! the house will be super unique with it mimicking ur favorite parts in the movie ! (( it would make sense because bob who is tje cheshire cat is in the town also))

i love the idea of peter pan and alice in wonderland!!! :0

you could also do maybe aladdin or jasmine? one room in the house could be like the cave of wonders, and make the outside of the house kind of like the palace.

or toy story and have andy!! you could make his room and have toys n stuff it could be cute.

I had to look up who Vanellope von Schweetz was >.<

the villagers look good. If you want a male character, a run down castle and wearing the werewolf hat could be Beast from Beauty and the Beast. A jungle house and a male could be Tarzan. Or a whimsical house and have Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

Make an Olaf house! In the winter put snowmen/women/kids/tykes in front of his house! and put Winter furniture in his house! I think you could also make a Summer room for him, and maybe get a pattern so he could have snowy walls!

Last edited:
Back