• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who’s your favorite Sanrio villager? ♡

Who’s your favorite Sanrio villager?

• Rilla

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Marty

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Chai

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Étoile

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Toby

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters

DarkFox7

honk honk
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
I looked for some threads on this from the past several months and couldn?t find any, but if I overlooked any then I apologize for potentially bringing this up again. But ANYWAY, the thread title says it all! Which Sanrio villager is the best of the bunch in your opinion?

For me, it would have to be ?toile. She might just be the second most adorable villager I?ve ever seen. ^^

I like most of them except Rilla. Like what were they thinking?!

I like Etoile the most though, sheep FTW

Marty, Chai, ?toile, Toby and Chelsea! I don't like Rilla because i'm not a fan of monkey or gorilla villagers.

chai, I have her in my town right now <3 her furniture is also probably my favourite out of all of them too!

I am not really a fan of the Sanario villagers, but I would like to buy all of Toby's furniture so I voted for him. He is also smug and I like that personality.

I have been liking Chai for a while, but recently I'm starting to like Toby. His design cute of course which doesn't look so bright for my eyes. On the other hand Chai is kinda of bright, but I can't ignore her face and Cinnamoroll. She's just cute. I still like both of them. My opinions might change for them after awhile though.

?toile and Toby. One's a spacey sheep, the other a cute bunny. What's not to love?

I think they?re all kinda lame but I guess Rilla because she reminds me of Jambette.

Back