How did you decorate your private beach?

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4283-9990-2999
Since my new town has a private beach I want to decorate it and make it look nice, looking for inspiration.

If you have one, have you done anything to it?

i do not have one but beach qr codes would be cool. i remember i saw some sea lion ones lol idk and maybe some coconut or banana trees.

I don’t have a Dream address yet, but I recommend putting items of clothing on your beach, so that when visitors come they could have a wide selection of clothing on the floor, plus, it doesn’t take up any of your actual town space! I’ve seen that some people hack their towns and put beach furniture on the beach, for example, the beach table, beach chair, beach umbrella, fruit drink, drinking fountain and other cool pieces of furniture. I assume (and hope) that you don’t hack, but I’ve also seen other amazing beaches in Dream addresses. There was one beach where the mayor had collected heaps and heaps of shells and entirely covered the beach with them. It was like shell paradise, because there was Coral, Sand Dollars, Giant-Clam Shells, Pearl Oysters, Sea-snail shells, Oysters, Cowrie shells, Scallops, Venus Combs, and Conch Shells. It looked brilliant when they were all placed out, though. Some people be really smart with paths and do various things. My friend put pool paths and water near the beach, so it looked like a pool. There was even a wetsuit to go with the pool. Another person I know put picnic paths and put baskets of fruit with it.

I put some stumps, flowers, clovers and two palm trees. Along with a coffee for dream visitors to drink while sitting on the stump.

On my private beach I have like a beach/picnic blanket, a basket of perfect fruits a palm tree and some flowers.
You check out my da if you want to, but it's pretty much as described.

I used to edit my map but I only kept my beach Pwps.
The outdoor chair and tiki torch are the only remaining ones.

1C4DEA1B-6CCE-4EB3-8AA9-F51340DDDF23.jpg

I don?t like having patterns on the ground so other than palm trees and a book this is all I have.

Mine has a crazy amount of flowers and shells. xD

Not private but I'm still trying to cultivate the elusive blue rose on the beach

These beaches are not entirely private in the sense you can see a villager on them - its rare but I've seen a villager on them in my towns, other players have noted it as well & posted photos (I'd have to search to find).
If you have palms on them a villager can use it in the hide & seek game.

Sometimes I've left the private beach bare, other times used for hybrid growing (no success & its possible villagers could plant flowers - they do on the main beach, never seen it done on the private beach tho).

The palm stump is a good idea. Haven't tried, but given the posts here we can lay patterns on the beach? Fairly easy to design a beach towel - & really good ideas mentioned by @Chick.
In one of my towns I use the private beach for the buried pitfall (to prevent others spawning), not exactly pretty.

Yeah, my Rooney was on my private beach. I did post a screenshot somewhere.

It's so tiny, I could only plant two palms.

Back