• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling ♚ Quick Cycling — IB: Lucky — NEW: Mott ♛

Sure! I’ll look for him as I cycle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! I’ll reserve Lucky for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I’ve updated the OP and I’ve found a way around my schedule, so I’m thinking that maybe I could cycle Charlise out when I come back from work.

alright! ill send over the tbt before i forget lol

Alright, I updated the thread post.
New: Pecan
Moving Out: Kiki (reserved for Anactoria)

Kiki has been adopted! Thanks, Anactoria!
Moving out: Moe (reserved for PaperCat)
New: Paula

Hey I'd like to lurkie lurk.
Mayor: Luna
Town: Thistle
Villager(s) wanted: Eloise
Total TBT: 15
Time you?d be online: Most days, I'm GMT
Have you read the rules?: Of course!

Woot Moe! That was fast. Let me check my game and make sure my 10th spot was not filled. I even turned off spot pass cause I want Moe

Edit: I don't see a house so I am ready to get Moe whenever you are available :)

Last edited:
Hey I'd like to lurkie lurk.
Mayor: Luna
Town: Thistle
Villager(s) wanted: Eloise
Total TBT: 15
Time you’d be online: Most days, I'm GMT
Have you read the rules?: Of course!
Hi, yes sure you can lurk for Eloise! I’ll keep her on my watch list and I’ll contact you if she comes into my town. C:

Hi, yes sure you can lurk for Eloise! I’ll keep her on my watch list and I’ll contact you if she comes into my town. C:

Someone from a acnl facebook group gave her to me today, so don't worry about it now <3 Thankyou anyways

lemme know when online so trade lucky~ i have 8 villagers so i can't move
to the next day till i get him or another villager will move in XDD

Hey I just wanted to say good luck with your cycling, I have done cycling in the past and I know how exciting it is when you get the bells. I know these villagers will go well. I absolutely love Paula. I actually quite like the bear villagers in general. Like I previously said, good luck!

Hey I just wanted to say good luck with your cycling, I have done cycling in the past and I know how exciting it is when you get the bells. I know these villagers will go well. I absolutely love Paula. I actually quite like the bear villagers in general. Like I previously said, good luck!

Oh. Thanks so much for the kind words! It’s a bit hard to trade and cycle especially when there’s somebody in the opposite Timezone as you, but still it’s fun. Thanks again.

I'd like to lurk for Jeremiah please! He's one of my last dreamies

Mayor: Quill
Town: Xandar
Villager(s) wanted: Jeremiah
Total TBT: 20
Time you?d be online: Everyday usually after 1pm PST
Have you read the rules?: Yup :)

Back