• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Most Underrated Villager?

Adriel

please troll me online
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2051-0538-4529
in contrast to the most hated and favorite villager threads, what villager do you feel like doesn't get enough love? i think monique doesn't get the love she deserves, but then again she's one of my dreamies so i'm biased

I always appreciates one of my villagers, but she would never cross anyone's mind. She is one of the only original town members alongside Kid Cat that's still here. It's Nibbles!
Nibbles_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

I never see anyone want her, talk about her, or anything. She truly is one of the most forgotten villagers in this game I swear.

Nate?? i never see people talk about him. i see people talk about Freckles who's my other favorite and that's all calling her ugly. i guess i just like the uglies.

Wendy omg... she is one of the most adorable balls of floof I?ve ever seen. Combined with her sweet eyes and buck-toothed smile, I just want to hug the fluff outta her! ♡

Last edited:
I gotta say Moose. Don't think I've ever seen any love for him. Those sideburns and that wicked brow, what is there not to love?

Rodney and Monique are adorable!! Twiggy is also super cute looking. But Hazel... Nobody seems to want to trade her or even WANT her. She's in the shadow of another squirrel...
But, then again there's Tabby and Jambette, both of which I adore as well as Katt. Tabby's mouth I think was meant to be smiling, but the texture on the large head doesn't say so.

Oh, and how could I forget my buddy Spork?

Last edited:
I think Drago and Sly are very underrated. How can Drago and Sly not be tier 1, they look great.

Rocket(pink superhero gorilla) and Marcel(facepaint dog).

Naomi. Everytime someone talks about her, it's to say that she's creepy or ugly because of her huge nostrils (even though she's a cow!!!!) She was in my very first town along with Cole, and even when my other starter villagers moved out (cough cough FRECKLES AND AVA WILL NEVER BE FORGIVEN), she stayed.

I don't want her in my town now because I already have a snooty. But stop hating on my girl Naomi :(

Wendy omg... she is one of the most adorable balls of floof I?ve ever seen. Combined with her sweet eyes and buck-toothed smile, I just want to hug the fluff outta her! ♡

I second this statement.

Bree. She's so pretty and elegant, even her house is gorgeous. I was surprised when I found out that she was bottom tier :(

Yess I love Monique too! I also don't see many people talk about Naomi, Tipper or Harry

Sydney. I had no clue she even existed till she moved into my town.

Back