• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Most Underrated Villager?

Hmm... I love a lot of underrated villagers.

T-bone: He's kinda cute, I love crankies too. Rodeo: I love lazies, he's adorable and has the best picture quote in Animal Crossing. "ZzzZzz..."
Bianca: Very cute peppy tiger. Cally: Cutest little squirrel. Chops:One of the Few male pigs that don't look like a demon spawn. Tutu: Polar bear = cute! Canberra: Adorable koala.

Hmmm, I am just going to throw out a list: Teddy, Nate, Mac, Hazel, Knox, Del, Pancetti, Agnes, Claude, Coco, Pietro, Ganon, Queenie, Sprocket, Ribbot, PAULA, Marcel, Freckles, Alice, Frobert, Purrl, Wade and the most underrated villager of all time in my eyes: Paula,my big goofy headband wearing, eighties blue eye shadow HERO!

KIDD the goat. I love him. He never was a dreamie until he moved into my town one day. I love him. Hes just so cute, fun, and funny.

Jambette, I have her in game cube and I like to think she's an over the hill actress that's gone a bit over the top with the face lifts, but I really like her. (There was an old actress named Ruth, more than slightly obsessed with her youth, but no liposuction, or deep reconstruction, could soothe her like gin and vermouth.)
Mac, he's a bulldog, bulldogs aren't known for beauty. I love bulldogs!
Soliel, why she's tier six, I will never know...Yay! Sassy, classy Soliel!
Groucho- he looks like such a sweetheart.

Probably all the mice villagers, they usually get a lot of hate or people just dislike them. Some of them are so cute though and my first best friend in ACNL was a mouse.

Back