• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch?

After seeing pictures of the Animal Crossing track in Mario Kart, I REALLY have high hopes.

I'm debating getting a Switch just for Mario Kart just for that track! (And because I used to love Mario Kart.)

After seeing pictures of the Animal Crossing track in Mario Kart, I REALLY have high hopes.

I'm debating getting a Switch just for Mario Kart just for that track! (And because I used to love Mario Kart.)

Do it! If you have the cash, I mean. I originally bought mine for Mario Kart but I ended up getting BotW as well and I am obsessed! (my only gaming experience beforehand was The Sims and Animsl Crossing, so you don’t have to be a hardcore gamer to play it at all, even my younger sister loves it)

Also considering Nintendo just did some licensing thing today, I think it’s almost time! A few months more until the announcement, maybe?

i think its a good chance of them revealing something about it sometime somewhat soonish since they filled a bunch of new trademarks for animal crossing <3

Do it! If you have the cash, I mean. I originally bought mine for Mario Kart but I ended up getting BotW as well and I am obsessed! (my only gaming experience beforehand was The Sims and Animsl Crossing, so you don’t have to be a hardcore gamer to play it at all, even my younger sister loves it)

Also considering Nintendo just did some licensing thing today, I think it’s almost time! A few months more until the announcement, maybe?

I almost did get one for BOTW, but read it was hard and you keep dying in it.

I'm not fond of games where you get stuck permanently, trying to do one thing. :(

I almost did get one for BOTW, but read it was hard and you keep dying in it.

I'm not fond of games where you get stuck permanently, trying to do one thing. :(

well yes you are gonna die a bunch on breathe of the wild but you are not gonna be stuck permanently you can go somewhere else if you are having trouble with some place and just do it another time. it is very open world in that aspect that it doesnt force you to do one thing at a time or in any order

well yes you are gonna die a bunch on breathe of the wild but you are not gonna be stuck permanently you can go somewhere else if you are having trouble with some place and just do it another time. it is very open world in that aspect that it doesnt force you to do one thing at a time or in any order

I've never played any Zelda, TBH.
The older games look a lot like Pokemon.
I used to play that.

BOTW looks awesome though!
What I really want, is AC on Switch. ^_^

I've never played any Zelda, TBH.
The older games look a lot like Pokemon.
I used to play that.

BOTW looks awesome though!
What I really want, is AC on Switch. ^_^

Neither had I when I bought my switch along with breath of the wild. but it's an awesome and beautiful game that you can spend hours and hours on. But mann I really really want AC Switch, I am so ready for it!

Neither had I when I bought my switch along with breath of the wild. but it's an awesome and beautiful game that you can spend hours and hours on. But mann I really really want AC Switch, I am so ready for it!

You're talking me into it!
Stop it! D

i think its a good chance of them revealing something about it sometime somewhat soonish since they filled a bunch of new trademarks for animal crossing <3

yep, that gave me hope!

here's an article about the trademarks for anyone who hasn't seen it yet: [link]

My hope is that when they reveal it, it will be done already and ready for release. Don't tease us with a game that won't release for several years like you did with New Leaf, Nintendo.

My hope is that when they reveal it, it will be done already and ready for release. Don't tease us with a game that won't release for several years like you did with New Leaf, Nintendo.

Same. None of this 3 year waiting post-announcement nonsense again.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure five years is long enough already. I really hope there's an announcement at E3 this year.

I'm so confused because over a year before the mobile app was released I heard that they wanted the mobile app to be compatible with a new Animal Crossing console game. I can not find an article like this anywhere, but I KNOW I've seen this before a long time ago.

I'm so confused because over a year before the mobile app was released I heard that they wanted the mobile app to be compatible with a new Animal Crossing console game. I can not find an article like this anywhere, but I KNOW I've seen this before a long time ago.

same i remember hearing it before that they want them to be able to connect somehow

I truly hope a new AC game isn't to do with pocket cramp!

No way I'd buy that rubbish.

I truly hope a new AC game isn't to do with pocket cramp!

No way I'd buy that rubbish.
sounds like the only thing it will do with pocket camp is to get some items or something along those lines, nothing that will be game changing

Back