• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Giving away furniture sets! [sorry no more sets]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! If you still have the Pompompurin Set, I'd very much like it lol. Im also available all day so whenever is fine with me :D

Hi! If you still have the Pompompurin Set, I'd very much like it lol. Im also available all day so whenever is fine with me :D

Yes, I do! I just added you and will get your set, you can open your gates when you're ready!

Yes, I do! I just added you and will get your set, you can open your gates when you're ready!

My gates are opened and my town is bluebell, thank you so much for doing this! Feel free to stop by whenever is convenient for you. ^.^

hello kitty set please ::')
Sorry it was already claimed, I'm waiting tomorrow for the girl to come online so I can give the Hello Kitty set. If she doesn't come back online in awhile tomorrow, then I can give you the set.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is Hello kitty still available?
Tomorrow I'm going to be out for a bit, so I might not be online in the morning where your time zone is, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back