Selling Furniture Sets, Hybrid Flowers, RV Items for TBT

Katharine

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi all! I am looking to clear out all my extra items for TBT. Right now I have the following items for sale:

Furniture Sets
Sloppy (X3): Bed, Carpet, Chair, Clock, Closet, Dresser, Lamp, Sink, Sofa, Stereo, Table, TV, Wall
Creepy: Bat Stone, Cauldron, Clock, Coffin, Crystal, Floor, Skeleton, Statue, Stone, Wall
Rococo: Bed, Candlestick (X2), Chair, Clock, Dresser, Floor, Lamp (X2), Shelf (X2), Sofa, Table, Vanity, Wall, Wardrobe
** I also have some of the Rococo set in Gothic Black
Ice: Bed, Chair, Clock, Closet, Dresser, Floor, Lamp (X2), Shelf, Side Table, Sofa, Table, Vanity, Wall

RV Items
Chai's RV: Cinnamaroll Floor, Cinnamaroll Hat, Cinnamaroll Jacket, Cinnamaroll Outfit, Cinnamaroll Parasol (X5), Cinnamaroll Shoes, Cinnamaroll Sign (X2), Cinnamaroll Sofa, Cinnamaroll Stool (X5), Cinnamaroll Table (X5), Cinnamaroll Tray (X3), Cinnamaroll Wall
Etoile's RV: Cloud-Making Machine, Kiki and Lala Bed, Kiki and Lala Clock, Kiki and Lala Dress, Kiki and Lala Floor, Kiki and Lala Outfit, Kiki and Lala Pin, Kiki and Lala Shoes, Kiki and Lala Socks, Kiki and Lala Sofa, Kiki and Lala Table, Kiki and Lala Wall, Kiki and Lala Wand (X2)

Hybrid Flowers
Pink Lilies X20
Orange Lilies X20
Black Lilies X20
Pink Roses X15
Purple Roses X15
Orange Roses X15
Blue Roses X15
Black Roses X10
Gold Roses X6
Blue Violets X20

I also have some other miscellaneous items I have not been able to sort yet. I'll add those later on ~

Last edited:
Hiya! Can I buy the rococo lamp, rococo chair, rococo floor, rococo sofa, and rococo table for 7 tbt?

Could I possibly get a Kiki & Lala Wand, and 4 gold roses? Is 15 tbt a fair price? (If not, what would you like?) Thanks!

Thank you! If you don't mind dropping off, I still haven't unlocked the station upgrade, so I'd love to have you come over. I've added you and my gates are open (Fernwood with Mayor Berry)! :)

Last edited:
Can I have 2 full Sloppy sets, a full Cinnamoroll set, and the full ice set?

Okay, would 40 TBT be fair for everything? And can you come pick up if possible? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you! If you don't mind dropping off, I still haven't unlocked the station upgrade, so I'd love to have you come over. I've added you and my gates are open (Fernwood with Mayor Berry)! :)

On my way now, thank you!!

Back