• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help Me Pick A Town Name

Help Me Pick A Town Name

• Yomoro

Votes: 37 45.1%
  • Home

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Happii

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Naxela

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Secure

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I'll be resetting my town on the first day of 2018 and need some help choosing a town name :)

Fun facts about each name!(Added on 11/15)
Yomoro: The name of my Wild World town. It was 100% solo and kept me happy for many years as a child.

Home: The first town name I had in New Leaf. It was also the town I was reunited with my favorite villager: Freckles.

Happii: Just a play on the word happy. That's it.

Naxela: Part of my middle name backwards; Naxela=Alexan backwards

Secure: Just there as a name I like =3

☆☆No planned them☆☆
4 Characters are planned
Mayor(Kaleigh)
Kandy
Plushy
Lucas
☆☆Each house will have a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, each different to the owner's personalities
Extra rooms(that are plans) are:
Kaleigh: Art room, office
Kandy: Workout room, kiddie room, farmer/nature room
Plushy: Sewing studio
Lucas: Gamer's lounge, "garage"

Last edited:
What will the theme be, if any? That will help in naming it.

I don't have a specific theme planned- But it is planned to have things like drawing, crafting, sewing, painting and other forms of art play a huge part in my house and town :)

Last edited:
I think Happii and Yomoro sound the best out of the choices you have. I voted for Happii because arts and crafts make me happy. :)

yomoro seems more mysterious and very nice ? ( also happii just seems very silly imo)

I think Happii and Yomoro sound the best out of the choices you have. I voted for Happii because arts and crafts make me happy. :)

That's why it's planned for arts and crafts to play a huge part- Cause they make me happy ^w^

yomoro seems more mysterious and very nice ? ( also happii just seems very silly imo)

Yomoro was my WW town's name :) (Also, we're talking about a game where you're the mayor of a town of 10 animals- I'm pretty sure we've past the line of silliness XD)

I think Happii is a lovely name for a town, and so I voted for it! It is very simple and happy! (Obviously...) It is unique with the 2 I's instead of the usual Y. I used to have a town called Harmonii, so it also reminds me of my old town! <3

I think Naxela just sounds the nicest out of all of them. It sounds super original and cute, although I think Happii is pretty cool too, and it would work with any theme. But I love the letter "x", so of course I would pick Naxela.

I think Naxela just sounds the nicest out of all of them. It sounds super original and cute, although I think Happii is pretty cool too, and it would work with any theme. But I love the letter "x", so of course I would pick Naxela.

Fun Fact: Naxela is part of my middle name backwards. The part of my middle name is Alexan, and Naxela is it reversed. :D

I hope I am not too late...:(

Xena 92GX
Smeoclite
Zephus
Dregotera
Prakobos
Mestides
Adrastea
-name a character Loki!

I think "Home" sounds very cozy and comforting ♫
That's why I voted for it. At first I thought it was too funny and normal sounding with all the different names. Then I realized whenever someone visits, it'll be like saying welcome home.

So it sounds very calm and comforting, because that's what a home is.

Back