Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I'll be resetting my town on the first day of 2018 and need some help choosing a town name :)

Fun facts about each name!(Added on 11/15)
Yomoro: The name of my Wild World town. It was 100% solo and kept me happy for many years as a child.

Home: The first town name I had in New Leaf. It was also the town I was reunited with my favorite villager: Freckles.

Happii: Just a play on the word happy. That's it.

Naxela: Part of my middle name backwards; Naxela=Alexan backwards

Secure: Just there as a name I like =3

☆☆No planned them☆☆
4 Characters are planned
Mayor(Kaleigh)
Kandy
Plushy
Lucas
☆☆Each house will have a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, each different to the owner's personalities
Extra rooms(that are plans) are:
Kaleigh: Art room, office
Kandy: Workout room, kiddie room, farmer/nature room
Plushy: Sewing studio
Lucas: Gamer's lounge, "garage"

Last edited:
What will the theme be, if any? That will help in naming it.

I don't have a specific theme planned- But it is planned to have things like drawing, crafting, sewing, painting and other forms of art play a huge part in my house and town :)

Last edited:
I think Happii and Yomoro sound the best out of the choices you have. I voted for Happii because arts and crafts make me happy. :)

I think Happii and Yomoro sound the best out of the choices you have. I voted for Happii because arts and crafts make me happy. :)

That's why it's planned for arts and crafts to play a huge part- Cause they make me happy ^w^

yomoro seems more mysterious and very nice ? ( also happii just seems very silly imo)

Yomoro was my WW town's name :) (Also, we're talking about a game where you're the mayor of a town of 10 animals- I'm pretty sure we've past the line of silliness XD)

I think Happii is a lovely name for a town, and so I voted for it! It is very simple and happy! (Obviously...) It is unique with the 2 I's instead of the usual Y. I used to have a town called Harmonii, so it also reminds me of my old town! <3

I think Naxela just sounds the nicest out of all of them. It sounds super original and cute, although I think Happii is pretty cool too, and it would work with any theme. But I love the letter "x", so of course I would pick Naxela.

I think Naxela just sounds the nicest out of all of them. It sounds super original and cute, although I think Happii is pretty cool too, and it would work with any theme. But I love the letter "x", so of course I would pick Naxela.

Fun Fact: Naxela is part of my middle name backwards. The part of my middle name is Alexan, and Naxela is it reversed. :D

I hope I am not too late...:(

Xena 92GX
Smeoclite
Zephus
Dregotera
Prakobos
Mestides
Adrastea
-name a character Loki!

I think "Home" sounds very cozy and comforting ♫
That's why I voted for it. At first I thought it was too funny and normal sounding with all the different names. Then I realized whenever someone visits, it'll be like saying welcome home.

So it sounds very calm and comforting, because that's what a home is.

Back