• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I have Tutu now!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
23319092_368887486886862_6436907530507928721_n.jpg

I'm truly HappyTails. <3

I am going to hold her hostage and stalk her. She is never leaving Ossipri. She entered town and she won't be leaving.

HostageTaker&StalkerTails

I said before that I don't have a favorite villager but that was a lie, Tutu is my favorite villager. XD
I'm just posting this to warn the fair members of The Bell Tree forums that you will be seeing (and likely getting annoyed and creeped out by) a lot of pictures of me stalking this poor bear from behind a tree.

Last edited:
Oh, I'd like to see her little polar bear behind even try to skip away without telling me.

I've had tutu since day one - and given how she may have been a early villager in one of your older towns, I don't blame you for getting her back! ^.^

Congrats on getting Miss Tutu. She's been living in my town for 4 plus years and hasn't skip town.

She gets spoiled with Gracies items to keep the Star happy. Gave her a Princess bed, Princess lamp, Princess Sofa, Sweet Player and a Regal Bed. Two beds so I can sleep over.

cg! That's how I felt when I finally got Cole in my town. since it's been awhile since I've had him, my love for him died a bit but it's still there :)

PG4qvVj.jpg
Tutu the peppy polar bear is on of my favorites.I have three bears in my town(I also have Nate and Pinky) but no Goldilocks.

Thank you everyone, yeah Tutu my homegirl. I'm so happy I got her finally. And yeah I had her in Kingston a long time ago knew I wanted her back.

Thank you everyone, yeah Tutu my homegirl. I'm so happy I got her finally. And yeah I had her in Kingston a long time ago knew I wanted her back.

i am like that with bluebear tho i do not have her currently. she was in my old town. one day bluebear, one day. tho sylvia is finally moving her butt outta town so maybe

Yay I'm glad you finally got her! I had her as a starting villager in my first town, she's the sweetest :)

Back