Your best friend on Bell Tree?

I think the friends I used to play AC with online a lot are inactive now, but I have made friends with several people here by trading with them or by having gaming discussions. Maybe I should see if they want to visit my town sometime.

I do have quite a few friends here, like ~Unicorn~, TOMFG, Haydenv019 (yes, you're my friend), Sheila, pink, Flare... you guys know who you are.

But my best friend on this forum was Ash (or some of you might know him as... the totinos boy). We talked all the time on here, and when he left TBT that wasn't the end of it. Heck, I'm talking to him on discord right now! He's my fav pokemon fanboy lol :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, you're my funny friend who makes me feel better when I'm down. Your Waluigi aesthetic makes me laugh whenever I see it. Too much beauty at once, girl! :rolleyes:

Nah, nobody. I've always been kind of a loner here. But I've met some really great people over the years thanks to this place, and I do speak to a couple off of this site.

I do have quite a few friends here, like ~Unicorn~, TOMFG, Haydenv019 (yes, you're my friend), Sheila, pink, Flare... you guys know who you are.

But my best friend on this forum was Ash (or some of you might know him as... the totinos boy). We talked all the time on here, and when he left TBT that wasn't the end of it. Heck, I'm talking to him on discord right now! He's my fav pokemon fanboy lol :rolleyes:

I miss that totinos boy....but the mods probably don't want him on the site anymore lol

Though i wouldn't say I'm super close with anyone here, I do think Sheila, mogyay, Tom, a_potato, and Stockley_ are pretty cool. I also enjoy reading certain members' posts, but I'm too shy to start talking to them.

No one. My best friend probably left the site, or doesn't visit often. And nobody will like me in a million years.

I miss that totinos boy....but the mods probably don't want him on the site anymore lol

Well he doesn't want to come back, so they won't have to worry about that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And nobody will like me in a million years.

I liked you enough to draw you a pi?ata horse :rolleyes:

Though i wouldn't say I'm super close with anyone here, I do think Sheila, mogyay, Tom, a_potato, and Stockley_ are pretty cool. I also enjoy reading certain members' posts, but I'm too shy to start talking to them.

gotcha fam <3 and super waluigi 65 there ^^

Back