Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Who would you say is your best friend/favorite person on BTF? Include a message to them too! It can be somebody you talk to, or somebody who doesn't even know you exist!
I'd say ~Unicorn~ ; Even have a pear collectable from her to prove it lol
I know you don't come to Brewster's cafe much for certain reasons, but if you see this, you're somebody I see as a great friend. Despite how clueless I can be, despite how depressed you can be- We're always there for eachother and I hope it can stay that way for a while :) You're awesome and-dare I say- somebody who might as well be a unicorn because of how amazing and lovable they are <3

Last edited:
I don't have a favorite person. I like everyone on here. Everyone is pretty chill on here and drama is kept to a minimum, which is rare with online forums.

idk if i really have a best friend on here, but one of my best irl friends joined the forums. she hasn't used her account tho lol.

no one, maybe it's for the better if it stays that way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well it was naegi but they haven't been online for a month and a bit which is quite crushing but i hope they're ok

I have so many amazing friends here I don't want to name names and make people feel left out because they're all awesome!

ahhh I actually have a lot but here are the ones on my mind right now

we actually met on tortimer island and we had a lot of fun together!! can't believe it's been three years since we started talking
i hope this is your name aa
it's been a while since youve been online but i miss talking to you!!! talking about our crushes was so fun honestly
mmmm its you
but seriously i really like talking to you and you are super nice!
yeeah this might be a little unexpected for other people
you got banned but talking is super fun!

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings because I have so many great friends here. Bcat's a great girlfriend to rant to though, I will say that much.

I don't have any bonds with anyone on the forum really. I've talked to nice people, but I doubt anyone considers me their friend.

I actually have a few best friends on tbt.
Umeiko, Darkdesertfox, and Hatori are all my best friends who I love to death. They pick me up when I'm down and push me when I need it. I feel like I'm a different person today than I was when I joined tbt and it's due to them. I don't know where I'd be without you three. Thanks for sticking with me :blush:

In real life and in virtual reality, I have no friends.

Whenever I try to make friends, the process follows and repeats with everyone.

I stay quiet (by myself)
The "friend" tries to constantly nudge at me,
One day, they'll invite me to play with them online or just to go somewhere
We become friends for at least a month?
Friendship slowly wears down (due to me not communicating that much and being lazy)
Friendship crumbles, we give a casual hello here and there.

I never go outside, mostly because I don't know what to do out there and I'm way too lazy as always.

I even try to turn to the forums and ACNL for comfort, it just doesn't feel right.

This is what I would probably look like right now if I was Callie, *sigh*

1510374187590.jpg

Capeet and KaydeeDrunk, I mean Krunk. <3

And I guess all the other cool peeps I've talked with, s/o to you!

I don't have any. Everyone here is super nice but I prefer not having any close friends online.

I do have quite a few friends here, like ~Unicorn~, TOMFG, Haydenv019 (yes, you're my friend), Sheila, pink, Flare... you guys know who you are.

But my best friend on this forum was Ash (or some of you might know him as... the totinos boy). We talked all the time on here, and when he left TBT that wasn't the end of it. Heck, I'm talking to him on discord right now! He's my fav pokemon fanboy lol :rolleyes:

Back