• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your best friend on Bell Tree?

I have 10 people who I like to chat to sometimes, all of them are very sweet and easy going.

Well... My best friend on The Bell Tree is also a friend of mine in real life, so props to that!

My BTF is ~EvieEvenin23~ and we have been into Animal Crossing since Wild World. We were also into couple other things too.

My best broturt Sheila of course.

I mean my boyfriend Camburn comes on here to talk to me but doesn't really use the site...

And I guess my other biffle is KingDadDorado best waifu ever, although sometimes he makes me sleep on the couch after catching me with my sidehoes. </3

prolly cherrielle, known her since i first joined this hellsite in 2015 and still talk so
also a couple of others but they're not really active enough on here to mention (lol)

i tend to atually avoid making friends here since im not a trusting person and generally if ur friends with certain people ill avoid you too //shrug

Last edited:
All the people who were my best friends on this site are inactive now, & it's no surprise since I was for the longest time too.

there's this dude named pizzapie44 that i hang out with a bunch outside of the forums. really nice guy

ahhh,,
whilst I do chat to some people every now and then on here, I've actually never really made proper friendships with anyone because i'm too shy ;; i'd really like to make friends with people, especially since I've been a member for ages, but I don't want to annoy people yanno

Back