• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Your best friend on Bell Tree?

Well... My best friend on The Bell Tree is also a friend of mine in real life, so props to that!

My BTF is ~EvieEvenin23~ and we have been into Animal Crossing since Wild World. We were also into couple other things too.

My best broturt Sheila of course.

I mean my boyfriend Camburn comes on here to talk to me but doesn't really use the site...

And I guess my other biffle is KingDadDorado best waifu ever, although sometimes he makes me sleep on the couch after catching me with my sidehoes. </3

prolly cherrielle, known her since i first joined this hellsite in 2015 and still talk so
also a couple of others but they're not really active enough on here to mention (lol)

i tend to atually avoid making friends here since im not a trusting person and generally if ur friends with certain people ill avoid you too //shrug

Last edited:
All the people who were my best friends on this site are inactive now, & it's no surprise since I was for the longest time too.

there's this dude named pizzapie44 that i hang out with a bunch outside of the forums. really nice guy

ahhh,,
whilst I do chat to some people every now and then on here, I've actually never really made proper friendships with anyone because i'm too shy ;; i'd really like to make friends with people, especially since I've been a member for ages, but I don't want to annoy people yanno

Back