Cryptade

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Jingle Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Idk if this can go on this forum or not since this minigame technically originated in another but since it's playable I acnl I guess it couldn't hurt?
Plus I don't have amiibo festival anyway so I don't know if theres any differences

ANYWAYS do y'all got a favorite set of skills you always use on your team? What do you think is Ideal? :0

As for me I'm still experimenting so I don't have a go-to team just yet. But i do enjoy Hearty Travelers a lot

Last edited:
I usually use a combo of Fearless, Honey Hunter, and either Sniff 'Em Out or Hunter. I do tend to mix it up though. I didn't have a Honey Hunter until recently so I would always use Fish Catchers but I find the Honey Hunters more useful.

I loved using Hans, Phil, and Stitches, but freaking PHIL decided he didn't like my town anymore and moved out so now I replaced him with Gladys... not that it really made a difference. xD

Blanca (can sense fish/go fishing without a rod), Freya (lone wolf/doesn't sleep with team), and Wendy, I forgot what she does. An honorable mention is Broccolo, you can skip to stay part of the map but there's a chance that you will not make it

my go-to team is sniff em out, hearty traveler and tunnel digger, in that order!!

I like using Roscoe and Julian cuz they can walk the most. I kept bringing Rudy for his fishing skills before I decided that was kinda useless and Pietro's first-aid thing was way better. I kinda suck at Desert Island Escape though lol once I got to the more advanced levels I couldn't seem to clear them with enough points. ;/

Since I don't have any amiibo cards or Animal Crossing character amiibo figures, I'm limited to the villagers who reside in my town. That said, I like the combination of Honey Hunter (Beardo or Stitches) and Dexterity (Octavian or Marina). I've only had experience with Swimmer as my third because I used Drift on the team as well, but I feel like Strong & Fearless from using Hans would be a very beneficial special ability that would also work well with the other two.

I take a lone wolf and 2 whimsies. It's kind of based on luck, but once you've got the rhythm down you almost always get 7 steps. Unfortunately I don't have an amiibo or villager in my town with hearty traveller, so I can't use that even though I think that would be better than whimsy to be honest.

I like using Merengue, Lolly, and Pietro. Lolly for whatever reason always runs into bees, and Merengue moves a lot.

i just started playing again today and i think the most productive team for me is isabelle, phoebe, and lolly
aka sniff em out, hearty traveler, and fish fetcher.
sniff em out goes first so they can lead the way and detect any supplies. hearty traveler then goes around to as many ? areas as they can, and then fish fetcher goes around the coast to try and get fish/fruit and picks up what they can along the way

Back